EQS SUV Forum for Discussion of EQS SUV

EQS loaner in Bay Area ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2024, 11:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2023 EQS 450+ SUV
Originally Posted by 580selblack
I have been taking my 580 to the dealer for various warranty repairs and every time they stick me with a gas mini suv loaner. Do any of the dealerships in and around the Bay Area CA provide EQ loaners ?
Yes. Autobahn Motors has EQB, EQE (sedan and SUV), and EQS (SUV) loaners. I would also try Mercedes of Walnut Creek. These two are the highest volume EQ vehicle dealers in the Bay Area.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLS450 2020
Loaners in sugarland

Originally Posted by 580selblack
I have been taking my 580 to the dealer for various warranty repairs and every time they stick me with a gas mini suv loaner. Do any of the dealerships in and around the Bay Area CA provide EQ loaners ?
Here in Mercedes Benz of Sugarland, they have given me an EQB
for the last two months. The dealer called and renewed the contract on line.
Old 06-05-2024, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,792 Likes on 2,535 Posts
2019 C63CS
Since my last post in this thread, I found out that my dealership, Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek now has mostly EVs in their loaner fleet. I guess since sales are slow, they are using them for loaners instead. As I mentioned before, they are giving them out to everybody, whether you drop off an ICE or EV. I had my C63 in to look at a software issue and this time they gave me an EQS 580. There were a couple of customers ahead of me, and they told each one that they have mostly electric loaners now and if that would be ok. None of us had an issue with it. I kinda like it, because the EVs drive a lot better than any of the typical 4-banger loaners they used to hand out, plus I'm not required to return it with a full charge at the end. They charge them up to about 80% before they hand them out, so I have 300+ miles and don't have to worry about charging at all for a typical service visit.

Last edited by superswiss; 06-05-2024 at 03:41 PM.