EQS SUV Forum for Discussion of EQS SUV

Nine Months of Bliss May Be Coming to a End….

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2023, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 926 Likes on 606 Posts
2019 SL550/2023 EQS 580 SUV
Nine Months of Bliss May Be Coming to a End….

Three days ago I received a warning that my drivers assist was not operational and seatbelt was not connected. I already have the assist program turned off and I had the seatbelt connected. It cleared itself next time I turned the SUV on.

Yesterday I turned the SUV on and it proceeded to tilt both side mirrors down to their lowest position where I was looking at the ground. Readjusted them back up and ok since then.

Just now drove 30 freeway miles and pull into the garage. Turn the SUV off and and get a warning to turn the headlights off. Locked and walked away for 20 minutes. Walked back to the garage. Headlights and rear lights still on. I think the excessive heat is taking it’s toll on something computer wise. I hope the honeymoon isn’t over…..🙁
Old 07-18-2023, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 416 Likes on 286 Posts
2023 EQE 500 SUV electric and 2024 Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0L
I've had a few glitches with mine. First was after charging at a Walmart EA, blind spot inoperative message. Mirrors started functioning normally after got home and parked it for a while. Second time was after shopping at Walmart. Got parking assist and some other thing inoperative messages. All cameras were completely dead. Had to look over my shoulder to reverse for first time since I bought it. Again, cameras started functioning normally after parking it for a while. Neither problem ever repeated though. They were both one-time events. Only thing I can think of is something isn't shielded properly and maybe interference from Walmart's surveillance system caused it. But I have to keep reminding myself that correlation doesn't imply causation. Could have been a busy week for solar flares and just so happens Walmart and back was the only driving I did. In any case, my confidence has been shaken a little from those events however and I'm seriously considering buying a hybrid Toyota as a second vehicle just in case my EQE ends up needing an extended stay at the dealer.

Hope your issues get resolved.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 926 Likes on 606 Posts
2019 SL550/2023 EQS 580 SUV
I have plenty of other vehicles but my wife who has terrible health likes riding in the EQS the most and I now am leery we might get stuck out in the 100F weather if these glitches get more serious. This morning everything has reset it self but this is three small glitches three days in a row…..
Old 07-18-2023, 02:40 PM

Received 265 Likes on 158 Posts
EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Originally Posted by Utopia Texas
Three days ago I received a warning that my drivers assist was not operational and seatbelt was not connected. I already have the assist program turned off and I had the seatbelt connected. It cleared itself next time I turned the SUV on.

Yesterday I turned the SUV on and it proceeded to tilt both side mirrors down to their lowest position where I was looking at the ground. Readjusted them back up and ok since then.

Just now drove 30 freeway miles and pull into the garage. Turn the SUV off and and get a warning to turn the headlights off. Locked and walked away for 20 minutes. Walked back to the garage. Headlights and rear lights still on. I think the excessive heat is taking it’s toll on something computer wise. I hope the honeymoon isn’t over…..🙁
My lights seemed to be stuck on after parking in the garage yesterday. I locked the car with the key fob and the lights immediately turned off. On a positive note... the message telling me that the left front parking light is not working as not appeared for several months.
Old 07-28-2023, 08:18 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
EQS 450
You are lucky - you got 9 months of bliss. I got only 9 days before it had to be towed....