EQS SUV Forum for Discussion of EQS SUV

Mercedes App Electric Costs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2023, 09:22 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
2020 GLE 450 + 2019 Audi eTron
Mercedes App Electric Costs

I’m having an issue with the app not calculating the total cost of an at home charge. I have updated the app with the cost per kWh. Has anyone seen this working correctly?
Old 09-17-2023, 10:15 AM

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
EQS
The app only reports actual transactions through Mercedes charge card, so home charging shows as 0$ for me too. I can look at Chargepoint app for the expected cost on my power bill.
Old 09-17-2023, 11:43 AM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
2020 GLE 450 + 2019 Audi eTron
Originally Posted by sarhoshamiral
The app only reports actual transactions through Mercedes charge card, so home charging shows as 0$ for me too. I can look at Chargepoint app for the expected cost on my power bill.
OK Thanks. So that is the same for me. It sounds like a bug since the app does store the cost/kwh. maybe a future release. I do like the ChargePoint app.
Old 09-17-2023, 12:23 PM

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
EQS
Originally Posted by jcapotos
OK Thanks. So that is the same for me. It sounds like a bug since the app does store the cost/kwh. maybe a future release. I do like the ChargePoint app.
If they did show home charging cost they would need to show them differently since Mercedes apps goal is to show you what got charged to your card connected to Mercedes account.

Charging at electrify America stations also show up as 0$ for me since they are covered for 2 years.