EQS EQS (V297) sedan

Car wash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,813 Likes on 1,805 Posts
2024 S580
I still wouldn't do it personally, for one it really isnt any easier than just doing a rinseless wash IMO
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts
EQE350 SUV 4MATIC
@SW20S It is easier as I have no access to a pail of water in my condo parking spot. As I have been using it for maybe 10 years I have complete trust. The product I use is GoClean Waterless Car Wash, a Canadian product and I buy 132oz jug as that is the most economical selection.
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,813 Likes on 1,805 Posts
2024 S580
Originally Posted by LastOne
@SW20S It is easier as I have no access to a pail of water in my condo parking spot. As I have been using it for maybe 10 years I have complete trust. The product I use is GoClean Waterless Car Wash, a Canadian product and I buy 132oz jug as that is the most economical selection.
Just fill up a bucket inside your condo.

I've used all of these types of products, I just think rinseless washes work better and are easier to use than waterless washes. I use waterless washes too but usually only if the car has been driven in the dry and hasn't seen rain.
Old Today, 03:00 PM

Received 458 Likes on 289 Posts
2022 EQS 450+
Originally Posted by SW20S
Just fill up a bucket inside your condo.

I've used all of these types of products, I just think rinseless washes work better and are easier to use than waterless washes. I use waterless washes too but usually only if the car has been driven in the dry and hasn't seen rain.
That's what's so cool.....to each his own. I prefer waterless, have used it since 2007, and totally trusted it on a red Porsche, a dark blue E350, and a black M550, as well as several white MBs of various model. Never had swirl marks, always had a super result. Hard to argue with. YMMV.
The following users liked this post:
LastOne (Today)