EQS EQS (V297) sedan

VPC add ons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 08:16 PM

Received 152 Likes on 114 Posts
2005 SL 500. 2015 S550. 2016 GLE400 2018 S560
VPC add ons

Got the good news that my 580 is scheduled to be built on 27 July. Unfortunately I was not notified of build date till after order was locked. I put the order in a few months ago. A few options changed since I modified my order, one being active ambient lights. I can live with basic lightening. One thing I wanted was the rear spoiler. Not sure at this time whether it’s on my order. Salesman said system was locked and couldn’t print out my accepted order. Since the rear spoiler is placed on the car at the VPC, does anyone know if you can add it to your order after the car is built but before it arrives at the VPC.
Also the car will be a 2023 model. I put my deposit down on 1 June 2021, so I know there has already been a price increase on the 2022 model and I’m hoping that no big surprises for the 2023. I’ve noted some of you got Mercedes’ to honor the price at the time of your order, but I’m thinking it would be a stretch for me to ask for a price adjustment, even though I’ve been patiently waiting for over a year. BTW, this is my 6th Mercedes’ from this dealer if that makes any difference.

Last edited by Radman991; 07-12-2022 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 314 Likes on 216 Posts
2022 EQS580
Originally Posted by Radman991
Got the good news that my 580 is scheduled to be built on 27 July. Unfortunately I was not notified of build date till after order was locked. I put the order in a few months ago. A few options changed since I modified my order, one being active ambient lights. I can live with basic lightening. One thing I wanted was the rear spoiler. Not sure at this time whether it’s on my order. Salesman said system was locked and couldn’t print out my accepted order. Since the rear spoiler is placed on the car at the VPC, does anyone know if you can add it to your order after the car is built but before it arrives at the VPC.
Also the car will be a 2023 model. I put my deposit down on 1 June 2021, so I know there has already been a price increase on the 2022 model and I’m hoping that no big surprises for the 2023. I’ve noted some of you got Mercedes’ to honor the price at the time of your order, but I’m thinking it would be a stretch for me to ask for a price adjustment, even though I’ve been patiently waiting for over a year. BTW, this is my 6th Mercedes’ from this dealer if that makes any difference.
Why would it be a stretch for you to ask for a price adjustment? Your dealer should do everything in its power to give you the original price since you ordered the car way back on June 1, 2021. Also 6 Mercedes’ cars from the dealer. Wow! I would be really pissed if they don’t accommodate you.