EQS EQS (V297) sedan

Mileage Increase and Mercedes Me Update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2024, 08:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Mileage Increase and Mercedes Me Update

I've had my used EQS 53 AMG for about 4 months now and since I replaced my very worn Yokohama tires with new Michelins my mileage has increased from 277 miles to now approximately 330 miles. Also it looks like Mercedes Me connect has been updated it seems mostly cosmetic but I ike the new layout. We took a long road trip this is why I charged to 100% the car drove wonderfully but the wife scares the crap out of me with that lead foot.
Old 04-14-2024, 10:26 PM

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
EQS Sedan
I typically see mid to high 400's when I charge our 450+ to the low 90% range. Of course I don't know what the actual range is since we use it as our 'rain car'. grocery getter and Starbucks runner..... We have 4 ICE hot rods for serious road trips.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:23 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Mileage Increase

Originally Posted by tooold2race
I typically see mid to high 400's when I charge our 450+ to the low 90% range. Of course I don't know what the actual range is since we use it as our 'rain car'. grocery getter and Starbucks runner..... We have 4 ICE hot rods for serious road trips.
We are too cheap to pass on the free EA chsrging on road trips, after over 8k miles we have spent only a little over 300.00 charging.