EQS EQS (V297) sedan

EQS SUV - profiles are not syncing (new car)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2024, 08:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EQS450
EQS SUV - profiles are not syncing (new car)

Hi there, we just bought a lovely EQS 450 SUV. We spent over an hour in the dealership trying to get the profile in the car to sync with the phone. The phone is able to detect the car, window status, charge level et al. The problem is that the user profile just doesn't sync. Oddly, when I go to the car, I can see my mercedes connect account, but when I click on the profile, it doesn't show me - keeps saying profile sync failed. The dealer said wait for 48-72 hrs. Curious if that is normal.
Old 07-08-2024, 10:58 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
EQS 580 SUV, Hummer EV SUT
Go into the app. Hit the hamburger menu, the three horizontal dashes, select legal, then connect terms of use, check all the boxes, then save. Hopefully that helps.
Old 07-08-2024, 11:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EQS450
Thank you so much! This was driving me nuts all weekend. I solved it this morning - as it turns out, the problem was with my iPhone. It is a corporate phone, and I'm sure they were blocking something that me connect needed. I loaded the connect app on my iPad and boom, sync worked as expected. Now that the profile is loaded in my care, my phone also seems to sync, so it was some setup issue.
The following users liked this post:
Rob15 (07-08-2024)