European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

MB Service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Estate
MB Service

Good Morning and I apologise for not responding much sooner – how disappointed I am with MB throughout my ownership of this vehicle – I have since taken my car to my cousins garage in Hayes Middlesex regarding the problem I have experienced with the Air Conditioning unit, most would say that he would be classed as a ‘Back Street’ mechanic albeit having served his apprenticeship with a crane company many years ago.

He inspected my vehicle in this regard and found the problem to be a loose connection on the control switch and guess what? I now have freezing cold air coming from the unit constantly. This has not only restored my faith in his work but also makes me wonder just what type mechanics you have addressing problems such as mine.

As no doubt you will see that I will also forward this email onto as many MB heads of divisions I am able find – absolutely a disgraceful experience and conduct from a respected brand.

I am now in the process of looking for a new vehicle but will it be MB? …… what do you think?

A very disgruntled customer but no doubt in today’s times this will be swept under the carpet.

Frank Neale.

Good afternoon,

Hope you are well,

We have carried out an investigation into why your air conditioning is not blowing cold,

We have found that there is a gas leak from the condenser and the pipe to the condenser so these components will need to be replaced,

I have attached an estimate for this repair minus the £120 that you have already paid so just need to know if you would like me to get this repair carried out,

Please be aware that we do not have the necessary parts in stock so you will either need to leave the vehicle with us or we order the parts and take a deposit for them and rebook when they arrive,

Please let me know how you would like to proceed,

Many thanks,

Stuart,

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 Estate
You wanted to charge me almost £1500 for a complete new unit?