European Delivery of Your New Car Discuss the process and issues associated with European Delivery for non-Euro members.

Hotel Help!

Old 11-13-2017, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 RR
Hotel Help!

I am in the process of planning my European Delivery trip (May 2018). At this point, I am planning to go from Stuttgart to Frankfurt via the following (tentative route).

Stuttgart

Strasbourg
- Hotel D (moto1550)

Hinterzarten
- Park Adler

Lindau

Hohenschwangau
- Villa Ludwig Hotel
- Hotel Sonne

Tyrol
- Interalpen Hotel (quantira2)

Munich
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof
- Platzl Hotel
- Bavaria Boutique Hotel
- Bold Hotel Munich

Augsburg
- Ibis Augsburg Hauptbahnhof
- Ibis Augsburg Koenigsplatz
- Hotel am alten Park
- Dom Hotel

Schrobenhausen
- Griesers Hotel Zur Post

Rothenburg Ob der Tauber
- Hotel und Gasthof zur Sonne
- Hotel Altes Brauhaus

Wurzburg
- Hotel Gruener Baum

Frankfurt
- Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel

In choosing hotels, I am primarily looking for places that offer safe and secure indoor parking. Of course accommodations, food, and location are also important while I'm pretty flexible on price. With that, I'd love to hear people's recommendations for hotels that are either on or near my planned route. I've already listed a few of the hotels that I found in other threads, forums, and sites, so please feel free to comment on those if you wish.

All the help is much appreciated, and I look forward to returning the favor in the future.

P.S. as people respond, I will try to keep this OP updated as a master reference!

Last edited by BJTyler747; 11-14-2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 07:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 C-Class Coupe
Strasbourg:
Hotel D
15 rue du Fosse des 13 67000 Strasbourg
Inside parking, multi-level garage. On the edge of town. Park it, leave it and enjoy the city.
The following users liked this post:
BJTyler747 (11-13-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 05:09 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
I see that you are going to stay in Lindau. If this was my trip, I would stay in Interalpen Hotel, Tyrol for 2 nights and take small roadtrips to the nearby castles instead.
If you do some research, you will know know what I am talking about. According to multiple confirmed sources, staying in Interalpen and visiting nearby spots have been a hilite for most ED customers with similar itenerary as yours.

Originally Posted by BJTyler747
I am in the process of planning my European Delivery trip (May 2018). At this point, I am planning to go from Stuttgart to Frankfurt via the following (tentative route).

Stuttgart

Strasbourg
- Hotel D (moto1550)

Hinterzarten
- Park Adler

Lindau

Hohenschwangau
- Villa Ludwig Hotel
- Hotel Sonne

Munich
- Hotel Bayerischer Hof
- Platzl Hotel
- Bavaria Boutique Hotel
- Bold Hotel Munich

Augsburg
- Ibis Augsburg Hauptbahnhof
- Ibis Augsburg Koenigsplatz
- Hotel am alten Park
- Dom Hotel

Schrobenhausen
- Griesers Hotel Zur Post

Rothenburg Ob der Tauber
- Hotel und Gasthof zur Sonne
- Hotel Altes Brauhaus

Wurzburg
- Hotel Gruener Baum

Frankfurt
- Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport Hotel

In choosing hotels, I am primarily looking for places that offer safe and secure indoor parking. Of course accommodations, food, and location are also important while I'm pretty flexible on price. With that, I'd love to hear people's recommendations for hotels that are either on or near my planned route. I've already listed a few of the hotels that I found in other threads, forums, and sites, so please feel free to comment on those if you wish.

All the help is much appreciated, and I look forward to returning the favor in the future.

P.S. as people respond, I will try to keep this OP updated as a master reference!
The following users liked this post:
BJTyler747 (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 05:19 PM

2012 RR
Originally Posted by quantira2
I see that you are going to stay in Lindau. If this was my trip, I would stay in Interalpen Hotel, Tyrol for 2 nights and take small roadtrips to the nearby castles instead.
If you do some research, you will know know what I am talking about. According to multiple confirmed sources, staying in Interalpen and visiting nearby spots have been a hilite for most ED customers with similar itenerary as yours.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've added Tyrol to the list and will research further. Would you have any qualms about making the drive to Tyrol on Summer tires during the first week of May?
Old 02-27-2020, 02:29 PM

Ml W325
Thank you, my mother is just about to go to Frankfurt to meet a friend of her youth, but unfortunately she will not be able to stay with her, so we are looking for a good hotel for her. Of course, she will consult a friend, because she is local and can know good hotels. But I also want to help her with this. Thank you for sharing. And I just got back from westgate palace resort and I want to tell you that it was a great trip. We were amazed by the interior of our rooms, the view from the window, the surrounding nature and the wonderful service. We even got a special offer that was included in the price. Thus, we visited several entertainment events in Disney World for free and visited the Universe Studio. Thus, this vacation will be remembered for a long time.

Last edited by Rowlandson; 02-29-2020 at 03:02 PM.