Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

No. CA - Bay Area Euro Meet in Fremont 9/30/06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black 05 w203 ss & Black EVO 9
I went and it was gay.... a bunch of guys in there auto audi. I left after 30mins, I was the only benz I wish there was more benz ...........
Old 10-01-2006, 06:38 PM

2019 AMG C43, 2019 GLC 300, 1988 BMW 528E
Originally Posted by dinoracing
I went and it was gay.... a bunch of guys in there auto audi. I left after 30mins, I was the only benz I wish there was more benz ...........
There is a huge difference between Mercedes and BMW enthusiasts in the bay area. The difference between the forums are like night and day. California has it's own section in the bimmerforums and there are meets held at least twice a month just for the bay area. The last one I went to about a month ago, there were like 30-40 cars that showed up.

It's unfortunate that the benz drivers aren't as enthusiastic at meeting up. I'd like to see a bay area meet for benz drivers at least a few times a year, but probably for lack of support, nothing is going on.

Here are a couple of cool pics that some of them did at Treasure Island a few months ago. I didn't have my bimmer at the time, so I am not in the pic.

Anyone down for doing a TI photo shoot? Even just 5 of us showing up would make some great pics.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:45 PM
dsb
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 slk55
Originally Posted by venezzia
There is a huge difference between Mercedes and BMW enthusiasts in the bay area. The difference between the forums are like night and day. California has it's own section in the bimmerforums and there are meets held at least twice a month just for the bay area. The last one I went to about a month ago, there were like 30-40 cars that showed up.

It's unfortunate that the benz drivers aren't as enthusiastic at meeting up. I'd like to see a bay area meet for benz drivers at least a few times a year, but probably for lack of support, nothing is going on.

Here are a couple of cool pics that some of them did at Treasure Island a few months ago. I didn't have my bimmer at the time, so I am not in the pic.

Anyone down for doing a TI photo shoot? Even just 5 of us showing up would make some great pics.
I agree. I, for one, like the drive or caravan time. Standing around sometimes
gets old.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:56 PM

Here are some of the accident pics...

Old 10-04-2006, 07:05 PM

oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the kid with the black bmw who was trying to drift, just bought the car 2 months ago from Eurobahn Motors (owner of the red M3) and was just there to pick up some fog lights - he wasn't even a part of the meet. Now he's got a messed up car and his insurance premiums are going to skyrocket. I kinda feel sorry for him, but what he did was really, really stupid.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:43 AM

cclass05
Dont even trip i think that was cool Lol. That is how u learn Lol . I did some crazy sh*t too and i missed a mustang by 2 inches but it happened because it was wet. And so many people missed my car by so close but if some one hit my car i will him Lol