Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Sponsored Meet for all automobile enthusiast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 190E 2.6
Sponsored Meet for all automobile enthusiast

Hey guys. I am thinking of organizing a massive meet/car wash/food/music/ect. I have been talking with with some people about getting one started for the early summer. Some time in June. School is out and people arent traveling for 4th of July yet.

I'm looking to get Blvd Customs, Dupont Registry magazine, and some of the high end car dealers to set up a booth and bring out a car or two to show off. Also I will be getting some of the performance parts vendors to get a booth and bring out new products to show.

I'm already working with one of the modeling agency's to get the girls out for the bikini car wash.

I am looking to get some feed back. This would be my first organization of a massive state wide car meet. If you have any suggestions I am open to them. Please PM me or post a comment. This is all in the beginning stages so far. I am looking for peoples interest and feedback! Please let me know what you think. Also, if anyone knows of any other event like this around the same time let me know. That would be a major deterrent.

The cost would be $25 per car, no matter how many people you have in your vehicle. That includes a free car wash. All proceeds will be going to charity.