Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

Fall HPDE at MSR with Lone Star BMWCCA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2011 | 08:02 AM

1988 BMW E30 M3
Fall HPDE at MSR with Lone Star BMWCCA

Here we go people, we had a GREAT turn out for the spring HPDE at Motorsport Ranch, I am just getting started early again. I was told by a ton of people to get the word out even earlier, so this is even earlier.

We will be back at Motor Sport Ranch again. A few changes. Definitely we are doing the 1.7 CLOCKWISE. Again we need numbers. We had over 70 at the spring HPDE and we need that amount again.

ALTHOUGH IF WE CAN INCREASE THE NUMBER BY AT LEAST 20 WE WILL DO THE 3.1 FULL COURSE COUNTER CLOCKWISE..DID I GET YOUR ATTENTION? I DID SAY THE 3.1 ITS NOT A TYPO. Numbers will maybe the track length we are able to run.

October 8 & 9 is the date.
Advanced students will be $220.00
Intermediate and Novice will be $295.00

Registration is OPEN NOW!

Direct Registration Link:http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...B78D616E9596C6

The four student run group format should really open up things for the upper level run groups compared to our events where we have 3 student groups. I'm not sure what the naming convention will be, but the top level run group... Advanced... ? Uber Advanced ?? will likely have the opportunity to pass with a point anywhere ...just as the instructor group currently does. We had about 8-10 Uber Advanced drivers run with our instructor group this spring, as well as our club race students that did this and more last summer, so I expect this to be a natural progression for our top level drivers.
Old 06-13-2011 | 06:37 PM

1988 BMW E30 M3
This is NOT a BMW event only! Come on out and we can make the event huge!!!
Old 06-30-2011 | 07:25 PM

1988 BMW E30 M3
bump

Just wanting to keep this on everyone's mind. Registration needs to get rolling!
Old 07-07-2011 | 08:20 PM

1988 BMW E30 M3
HPDE

Any interest or questions from anyone? I have tons of info if needed.
Old 07-22-2011 | 07:44 AM

1988 BMW E30 M3
We really need to get registration going on this. The track has asked for their deposit The club needs to be confident the event will make or we will forfeit the deposit and no longer be able to host HPDE's at anytime in the future. Let's get rolling!
Old 08-15-2011 | 07:12 AM

1988 BMW E30 M3
After our board meeting on Sunday we have decided to add some incentives to the DE. If you and at least 5 of your friends, buddies, family, or whoever sign up as a GROUPS all at the same time, we will give a 10% discount to each of the group. Also if you only want to run ONE day only we can offer that for $150 for solo advanced students only. That's CHEAPER than a guest pays on members track days!

October will be great to get to the track and see how good you REALLY are and learn what you need to be a better driver!

Last edited by stevesalpine; 08-15-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-15-2011 | 08:24 PM

1988 BMW E30 M3
NOTE FROM DE REGISTRAR:If you would like to take part in either of these 2 new offers, please do the following:
1). If you have a group of 5+ arranged, please contact me via email BEFORE you register at motorsportreg.com and I will provide you with a unique discount code that will only work for the number of people in your group. All 5+ people MUST follow through with the registration, or the 10% discount will be lost.
2). If you want to participate as a 1 day entry, please contact me BEFORE you register at motorsportreg.com and I will help you with the registration process as the entry form is currently only set up for 2 day entries.
I can be reached at matthew.dashiell@pepsico.com
Thanks,
Matt (LSCBMWCCA DE Registrar)
Old 09-04-2011 | 09:42 AM

1988 BMW E30 M3
Only 1 month till the HPDE! The weather has FINALLY started to cool down. MSR and the Lone Star BMWCCA HPDE is a perfect way to spend an October weekend! ALSO a TV will be set up to watch the Texas/OU football game for those interested in that also.
Old 10-03-2011 | 07:03 AM

1988 BMW E30 M3
Registration is open thru Thursday. Single day slots are available also!