Events & Gatherings Use this forum to discuss upcoming Mercedes-Benz events and gatherings.

Check the Forum Calendar for Event dates.

ATL-Friday Meet 6:30 July 22nd Starbucks Buckhead - Cruise 2 Tilted Kilt John's Creek

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GS 450h
Smile ATL-Friday Meet 6:30 July 22nd Starbucks Buckhead - Cruise 2 Tilted Kilt John's Creek

Hey ladies and gents...meet is getting bigger and wanted to invite our great Mercedes Benz crowd in Atlanta. If you don't want to meet early and cruise up, just join us at the Tilted Kilt!!

Mike

(Directions/Addresses below)

Hey everyone, please mark your calenders for a meet this night (07/22/11). THINGS ARE FINALIZED so plan on us meeting at our usual Buckhead Starbucks on Piedmont rd in the Disco Kroger lot (across Rusans/Copelands) from 6-8pm and then a nice nightly cruise to RedPaste's Tilted Kilt in John's Creek off Medlock Bridge Rd. that night for dinner and more conversation. We will leave at 8pm SHARP to cruise to the Tilted Kilt, a nice 20 minute cruise (no racing, just an old school relaxed drive). If you can't make the earlier meet and cruise by all means comes to part II at the Tilted Kilt. We will likely arrive around 8:30.

We will also be teaming up with Joseph and his crew from "SouthernFresh", a great group of enthusiasts and the guy behind the meet this past Sunday.

I should have something to raffle/giveaway from Vossen

Dan from Zen Motors will have something to raffle off.

Frank Mullin at Hennessy Lexus might be bringing a new 2011 IS F with the revised suspension. Will update if we have other suprises and/or giveaways.

As usual Bo/Redpaste, owner of the Tilted Kilt will give SELOC/Lexus owner and meet attendees a discount on their bill at Tilted Kilt. Thanks again Bo! We will also reserve spacing for us at the Kilt so we can park together there.

Updates to come

Thanks!

Mike

If you have any suggestions let me know. MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!

This meet is for everyone! Stock, highly modded, VIP, DUB, Track, Show, Old, New please come out and support your fellow Lexus enthusiasts!

Please pass the word on! If you want to be texted about meets, please PM me your number as well.

Mike

Pics from a previous meet, taken by fleishelja

Directions here;
http://www.seloc.net/modules.php?nam...ctionssizzling

360 View
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&cid=lfmaplink

NAV
3330 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305

Directions to Tilted Kilt

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery

NAV
9700 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097-4411
(678) 381-0100

Map

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CB4QnwIwAQ

At the Tilted Kilt in March

[/QUOTE]
Old 07-14-2011, 01:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Oh damn, I would have loved to come to this. I will be in Daytona on that day though. Have fun!
Old 07-14-2011, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GS 450h
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Oh damn, I would have loved to come to this. I will be in Daytona on that day though. Have fun!
Thanks, have a safe trip. I'll be inviting our Benz buds more often for good times in the Atlanta area.

Where is Chappy