Notices
Extended Warranty Discussions Discuss options and plans for extended warranty coverage.

Where to buy CPO 2 year extension?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-11-2021, 06:41 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 C63s, 2019 C43, 2016 911 Turbo
Originally Posted by Ryan Stock
Does anyone know if Cassandra is still around? Jeff replied quickly, though I wanted to see if Cassandra could beat his price. I tried both emails in this forum, one presumably invalid, but to no avail, I did not receive a response to either inquiry.
Someone posted recently she doesn’t work for mercedes anymore. It seems their pricing is very similar. Never worked with Cassandra but I’ve heard it’s dollars apart most of the time. I always go to Jeff because he’s prompt. Did you email jjackson@mblouisville.com ? His old email is still floating around. He did tell me once that if he can’t help the person inquiring there are times he won’t answer because he’s slammed at the store and with emails. If he hasn’t answered within a few hours there’s a good chance he can’t help you with whatever you need unfortunately.

Last edited by Nenobenzo63; 05-11-2021 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 CLS400
Originally Posted by Nenobenzo63
Someone posted recently she doesn’t work for mercedes anymore. It seems their pricing is very similar. Never worked with Cassandra but I’ve heard it’s dollars apart most of the time. I always go to Jeff because he’s prompt. Did you email jjackson@mblouisville.com ? His old email is still floating around. He did tell me once that if he can’t help the person inquiring there are times he won’t answer because he’s slammed at the store and with emails. If he hasn’t answered within a few hours there’s a good chance he can’t help you with whatever you need unfortunately.
Thanks for the info! Jeff did respond quickly, I just wanted to cover all bases before moving forward. He has easily beat everyone else's quotes, so it looks like Jeff wins another customer from this thread.
The following users liked this post:
Nenobenzo63 (05-12-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 06:26 PM

2017 GLC 300 4Matic
Can you please let us know the price you got and the make/model of your car?
Old 06-02-2021, 07:26 PM

'18 C300 4Matic Sedan
We just purchased the 2 year CPO extension from Jeff Jackson at MB of Louisville yesterday. He was super responsive to all emails/questions. His price was about 50% off what my selling dealership quoted me while in the F&I office. Very thankful for this forum and thread - saved me about $2k!

We have a 2018 C300 4Matic with about 26k miles - we got the 2 year CPO extension for $2095.
Old 06-17-2021, 04:11 PM

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
2023 Mercedes EQS SUV 450 4MATIC
I just got my CPO 2018 S560 and looking for 2 years extended warranty. Got some good estimates so far but now I'm super confused. I talked to one of the dealer here in California and he pushed that for Californian, to only buy from dealers in California since the contract would be different and has better protection. Is this true? Something to do with California contract has wordings about they need to prove that something is not covered under the warranty.
Old 06-17-2021, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 423 Likes on 313 Posts
2015 SL400; 2019 X5M40i
I seriously doubt that this is true. I believe a genuine MB warranty can be purchased at any MB dealer in the US and will be honored by any MB dealer. Others will correct me if I'm wrong. Of course CA is a rather unique state so perhaps there is some glitch but I doubt it.
The following users liked this post:
Nenobenzo63 (06-19-2021)
Old 06-19-2021, 06:58 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 C63s, 2019 C43, 2016 911 Turbo
that’s a crock of s***. CA dealerships are notorious for lying in finance and service. I know from experience. Cassandra (or her replacement?) and Jeff will tell you up front if there are any discrepancies/ issues with the contracts. I believe he does a lot of warranties for people living in CA since you all are getting screwed on warranty pricing out west. Also, I’ve had contact with the MB Financial representative up north and he confirmed you can buy warranties out of state minus wheel and tire (must purchase those at the time of sale at the store your car is from). He said good finance managers will know the ins and outs, so if anyone out of state quotes you wheel and tire that should signal a red flag that they don’t know their stuff.

Originally Posted by kanate
I just got my CPO 2018 S560 and looking for 2 years extended warranty. Got some good estimates so far but now I'm super confused. I talked to one of the dealer here in California and he pushed that for Californian, to only buy from dealers in California since the contract would be different and has better protection. Is this true? Something to do with California contract has wordings about they need to prove that something is not covered under the warranty.

Last edited by Nenobenzo63; 06-19-2021 at 07:04 PM.