Notices
Extended Warranty Discussions Discuss options and plans for extended warranty coverage.

ELW - 2019 A220

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2022, 11:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
4 hooves and a cart
ELW - 2019 A220

Wow, I can’t believe it was 6 years ago I was asking question about an ELW in this thread.

In that case, I purchased a car that had been a lease from a M-B dealer, and went straight to auction after the lease was up. The car was bought by Carmax at auction and I bought the car from Carmax, and so I was the “second” owner. Or maybe more correctly the “first” non-Mercedes non-dealer owner. That car was eligible for the M-B ELW, which I did not end up purchasing.

That was a good car but unfortunately is spitting the bit after 6 1/2 years of good service.

I’m doing the same thing again. A 2019 A220 came off lease (about 14,000 miles) and the M-B dealer sent it to auction, where it was purchased by Carmax, and I ended up purchasing from Carmax. And again, will be the second owner (if you count Carmax as the first non-Mercedes owner).

Will know more on Monday. Carmax has changed and there is now a 30-day return policy. Already told Carmax that it will come back if it is not eligible for the ELW. Tried to reach out to some ELW Sellers today but just got too busy.