Exterior Parts The archived forum for exterior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

JBSpeed - Good or Bad - Let me know??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 09:33 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C63 Black Series, 2003 Hummer H1 KSC2, 2003 Hummer H1 HMCO, 1997 Hummer H1 HMC4, 1969 Jaguar E
JBSpeed - Good or Bad - Let me know??

Hey guys,

I have been batting around the idea of ordering some parts from JBSpeed but I want to get the opinions of everyone on here and hear your stories.

This is with no disrespect for JBSpeed and his outfit but I would like to know how everyone else’s experiences have been.

I have gotten a number of different quotes from him and they are always different, I understand shipping from over seas is expensive but……

Please add an information, good stories that will credit his business and bad stories that may deter be from buying through him….

Thank you !!!

PS, like I said, no disrespect for JBSpeed but I think I is time to clear the air and answer all the questions that myself and other members may have that may prevent us from buying.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Ordered a E63 spoiler and it came the totally wrong color. It came in a form of silver,, either platinum ar granite, I ordered Flint Grey (368) I will keep you posted on the outcome. Trying to get it resolved now.

Originally Posted by E55 Bulldog
Hey guys,

I have been batting around the idea of ordering some parts from JBSpeed but I want to get the opinions of everyone on here and hear your stories.

This is with no disrespect for JBSpeed and his outfit but I would like to know how everyone else’s experiences have been.

I have gotten a number of different quotes from him and they are always different, I understand shipping from over seas is expensive but……

Please add an information, good stories that will credit his business and bad stories that may deter be from buying through him….

Thank you !!!

PS, like I said, no disrespect for JBSpeed but I think I is time to clear the air and answer all the questions that myself and other members may have that may prevent us from buying.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:56 AM
SPONSOR

Received 50 Likes on 50 Posts
Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
paint job

Originally Posted by emoving
Ordered a E63 spoiler and it came the totally wrong color. It came in a form of silver,, either platinum ar granite, I ordered Flint Grey (368) I will keep you posted on the outcome. Trying to get it resolved now.
I will pay the cost for you to repaint the spoiler, sorry about the late reply. it's new year tonight here
Old 12-31-2008, 11:58 AM
SPONSOR

Received 50 Likes on 50 Posts
Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
feedbacks and reviews

Originally Posted by E55 Bulldog
Hey guys,

Thank you !!!

I'm also the vendor from other forums. please check out my reviews

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185823

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=64444

I'm not trying to give you different prices, it's just the shipping cost has been changed here. I'm sorry about that, but I will go with whatever I told you the first time
Old 12-31-2008, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well guys a follow up to my experience. I paid for the spoiler and it actually got here pretty quick considering where it came from. The spoiler it self is very good quality and I would have no problem putting it on my 06 E55. I also had mine painted by him. The paint job was second to none. It is a fantastic paint job and I am very ****. The only problem with my purchase is the paint was not for my car. It was painted pewter but I asked for 368 Flint Grey. JBSPEED has since given me a credit back to my Paypal to have the spoiler painted here in Ohio. I would reccomend him as he was very easy to deal with and rectified the problem almost immediatly. If anyone has any further questions you can PM me.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

P.S. If this makes a difference,,,, I will be ordering a front lip spoiler in the very near future and it will be from JBSpeed.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'03 C32
Still waiting on a set of pedals from him. Will let you know of the quality once i receive them.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just checked my Paypal,,, JBSpeed has refunded the amount required to have the spoiler repainted. I would say he is very safe to do business with. There was a problem and he resolved it in a manner that was very satisfactory to me. Very trustworthy guy. Thanks JBSpeed, I will contact you soon for the front lower splitter!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:35 PM

06 w219 & 00 w208
Does he have a website with all his stuff has has available?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:28 PM

Big and Heavy 03 CL
I just ordered pedals as well...will let you know when they arrive.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:25 PM

I bought 3 cf spoilers from him and everything was perfect