G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

Tire Pressure Monitor system fault 2021 G63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2022, 07:09 PM

Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts
G63
Tire Pressure Monitor system fault 2021 G63

Has anyone experience this before? All of a sudden, the tpms system shows a message "tire pressure monitor active" then it now says "tire pressure monitor inoperative" and has remained like this for the past few days now. Have an appointment to bring it into the dealership next week. Hopefully it's a quick fix. Truck has about 5K miles on it.

Old 05-22-2022, 10:43 PM

Received 71 Likes on 56 Posts
G63
Update -

So, let me give a little background about what lead to the issue with the TPMS system that I had neglected to mention. I had just received my summer wheels that I had ordered 5 months ago and swapped out the stock wheels. Drove the car and waited for the TPMS values to display but the system kept faulting. Swapped out the ANRKY wheels back to stock and drove it for 10 mins and the error remained. Well, today I drove it a bit longer and the TPMS system came out of fault. I then tried putting the ANRKY wheels back and the fault came back. I went ahead and tried to program the TPMS sensors using a Autel TS601 tpms programmer and it now works. So for those of you that have multiple sets of wheels for your G63, have you had this issue when swapping out wheels or does your truck just automatically picks up the new sensors without you having to manually program them?