G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

Replacing OEM scorpion zeros with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2023, 02:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
G63, C63S
Replacing OEM scorpion zeros with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons

Anyone have experience with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons on the G? Currently riding on Pirelli Scorpion Zeros on 22’s but looking for something better for rain and light snow (I’m in SoCal so occasionally go to the mountains). Comfort and performance are most important for me. I did use the truck on my trip to Utah which had heavy snow and it got the job done, but it could’ve been a better experience to say the least. I know I need dedicated winter tires for that but it’s hard to justify spending money on winter tires when it’s mostly summer year round in Cali with occasional rain.

Also would 305’s fit?

Last edited by arya0807; 11-06-2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-29-2023, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63 S580
How do you like the new shoes so far? Better than OEM?
Old 11-29-2023, 12:21 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
G63, C63S
Originally Posted by unospeeding
How do you like the new shoes so far? Better than OEM?
Im still on OEM Pirelli’s, I was looking to see if anyone on here had experience with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons
Old 11-29-2023, 11:24 PM

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
2019 G63 AMG, 2019 BMW M5 Competition
Originally Posted by arya0807
Anyone have experience with Michelin Pilot Sport All Seasons on the G? Currently riding on Pirelli Scorpion Zeros on 22’s but looking for something better for rain and light snow (I’m in SoCal so occasionally go to the mountains). Comfort and performance are most important for me. I did use the truck on my trip to Utah which had heavy snow and it got the job done, but it could’ve been a better experience to say the least. I know I need dedicated winter tires for that but it’s hard to justify spending money on winter tires when it’s mostly summer year round in Cali with occasional rain.

Also would 305’s fit?

I don't have the Michelin's on mine, i'm in AZ and even less need for rain and snow tires.... I have the new Nitto NT420V in 305 40 22. I had no issue with 305's.

The Nitto's are just OK in my opinion, probably wouldn't fit your needs for snow and rain, but the sizing doesn't seem to be an issue. I bought them while on a road trip, got a flat, and they were the only option at the time, and couldn't wait for special order. I was planning on replacing them soon anyway, as 2 were getting close. Of course it was one of the 2 GOOD ones that "couldn't be plugged and repaired" ( they can never be repaired LOL, out of 10-20 flats in my life time, maybe 1 or 2 have fit the criteria to be repaired, go figure), so just got them while I was on the trip so I wouldn't have to worry about it any further.

305's Nitto's were my only option and they seem to get the job done fine, no rubbing or issues to note.