Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'05 G55 performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
'05 G55 performance

Just picked up my wife's G55 (finally),and I'm blown away by the power and sound of this thing.
I don't know what it feels like in a stock form but with the Kleemann mods ,it is simply mind boggling.
Off the line ,when you stomp on it ,in the dry,it burns the tires!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a rush,and it even handles surprisingly well ,for a huge brick on wheels that it is.
It definitely rides better and feels much more refined then the '04 model that was to me personally,a big disappointment.
I wonder,when will the cops pull her over for excessive noise,this car must be the loudest,NASCAR sounding vehicle on the road that is street legal.
It truly is a bucket of unadulterated fun,fun,fun.
Better then sex.(well,almost)
This summer,I'm taking this thing to Joliet track to get the real #'s of the acceleration.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01' Ferrari Novitec 360 04' RUF RTurbo 03' NSX-Comptech S/C 05' SL65 -Soon SLR-
Originally Posted by absent
Just picked up my wife's G55 (finally),and I'm blown away by the power and sound of this thing.
I don't know what it feels like in a stock form but with the Kleemann mods ,it is simply mind boggling.
Off the line ,when you stomp on it ,in the dry,it burns the tires!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a rush,and it even handles surprisingly well ,for a huge brick on wheels that it is.
It definitely rides better and feels much more refined then the '04 model that was to me personally,a big disappointment.
I wonder,when will the cops pull her over for excessive noise,this car must be the loudest,NASCAR sounding vehicle on the road that is street legal.
It truly is a bucket of unadulterated fun,fun,fun.
Better then sex.(well,almost)
This summer,I'm taking this thing to Joliet track to get the real #'s of the acceleration.
Did you buy it stock with the Kleemann mods? Also where did you find a DB9 Cov? I've called everyone and there almost as hard to find as a F430.