Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G63 Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63 Tires

I am buying a new G63 and debating what tires to use in the winter. Typically I would put on the Pirelli Snow and Ice for winter and use the stock summer tires the rest of the year. However, I now see tire rack also sells an all season tire in stock size, the Pirelli Scorpion Verde all season. Another option would be running these tires all year long. Does anybody have any experience with how the truck rides on these verde tires ? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 G63
I have had the Verdes on mine sine the beginning of season ranging from 5 to 25 cm of snow in various conditions from hard ice to packed snow.

I feel the tires relative to the weight of the truck is a good compromise since the best all season will not compare to either summer or winter tires.

I feel very confident and comfortable on the road in the city and on highway where fresh snow and or snowing conditions are present.

Breaking and accelerating I rarely get the ESP light on.

Last minute cornering still slides but at 2.5 Tonnes what does one expect.

As compared to the stock Advans, it sreally night and day IMO and for the price worth the experiment.

I'm in Toronto Canada, however, have a set of brand new P ice and snows 275/55/20 will let go for $1300
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
300ce
https://mbworld.org/forums/g55-amg-w...g63-tires.html

Ted