Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

NYC Car wash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55
NYC Car wash

Hello good people of the MBworld forum.

I recently bought my first mercedes and I am delighted with it. Bt after putting almost 2000 miles on it of mostly highway driving it has picked up alot of dirt and spots which those drive through car washes just can't get out. Ive been looking online for a serious hand washing store but their website doesn't tell me much.

Since I do not have the time or the place to go and hand wash the car myself do any of you members who live in NYC take your car anywhere special to have it hand washed and polished?
Old 08-21-2005, 03:02 PM

Damn! don't put a Merc into the carwash. The star could brake off!

It might be something whith that new Nano-clear...thing
Old 08-22-2005, 02:16 PM

CLS55
No way ill take her to a "huge blue spinning brush" car wash. I only take her to no-touch perimitter sensing automatic thingy. I have a little more respect than that .

But im still looking around for a professional hand wash service in or near the city.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by Redbud
No way ill take her to a "huge blue spinning brush" car wash. I only take her to no-touch perimitter sensing automatic thingy. I have a little more respect than that .

But im still looking around for a professional hand wash service in or near the city.
Go to 10th Ave & 15th Street. Theres a Mobil station that has a car wash + hand wash/wax area.
Old 09-04-2005, 02:21 AM

CLS55
Best $120 bucks Ive ever spent on my car. They did a fantastic job, they even waxed those bits under the side of the hood just cause I asked.

The car now looks even better than when it came out of the MB shop after its first service.