Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

good guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 SL63
good guys

After reading the many negatives about some of the mb dealers, and I have some of my own. It reminded me that the car I just bought was by far the best experience I've had at a mb dealership.

This is totally unsoliceted.

mb of Linden - (provo utah) they are a brand new dealership, with state of the art service eq. They have not failed me in any way from sales, parts, and service. They even have the sensor in stock that is failing in the new cls and slk's. Most dealers are telling their customers the part is on back order.

Highly recommended. ask for Jeremy
Old 09-05-2005, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 BMW Z4 sDrive35i M Sport
Originally Posted by idrivatitleist
After reading the many negatives about some of the mb dealers, and I have some of my own. It reminded me that the car I just bought was by far the best experience I've had at a mb dealership.

This is totally unsoliceted.

mb of Linden - (provo utah) they are a brand new dealership, with state of the art service eq. They have not failed me in any way from sales, parts, and service. They even have the sensor in stock that is failing in the new cls and slk's. Most dealers are telling their customers the part is on back order.

Highly recommended. ask for Jeremy

Same with MB Of Boerne, Tx. Good dealership, just like these guys. State of the art, etc.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Originally Posted by davis449
Same with MB Of Boerne, Tx. Good dealership, just like these guys. State of the art, etc.
True "That" I almost got mi-espousa to purchase a black E class, but they did not have one in stock. Our potential sales person recommend a resturant there. When we were about to pay, the owner said that it was on the house