Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Insurance question about Nationwide...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32R
Insurance question about Nationwide...

I have had allstate for the past couple of years, never had any problems but I guess you can attribute that to me have no accidents or tickets, I just pay every month on time etc... Well I met with a Nationwide Rep recently (out of a favor) and they can save me close to $75 a month on my 3 cars. I have the "fullest" coverage you can get for all my cars (like 300/300 comp col etc....). But comapring apples to apples nationwide can save me a chunk of money every month.
BUT how do they compare in case there is an accident or I need anything for the vehicles??? I know you get what you pay for so I want to make sure I wont be getting crappy service.... Does anyone have any exp with Nationwide whether its good or bad??? thx
Old 12-15-2005, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Nationwide is a good carrier.

I would check with you state's insurance commissioner and see what the record of complaints is versus Allstate.

Good luck
Old 12-18-2005, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 ML550, 2010 E350 4M, 1966 Corvette Convt C2
From my experience Allstate is the worst. Some years ago I was hit by someone insured by Allstate and it just about ened up in court until my attorney got in touch with our state's insurance commissioner and they suddenly decided to do the right thing. If you now have Allstate going to anyone else would be an upgrade. If you only have 300/300 on your vehicles I certainly would consider, if I were you greatly upgrading your coverage. That is marginal coverage in today's world. Paying monthly?? Why not pay for the entire year and avoid the built in service charges for the mo pmt plan.