Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Is there an adapter that allows me to use my cell phone with Benz hands free system?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Is there an adapter that allows me to use my cell phone with Benz hands free system?

Is there an adapter that allows me to use my cell phone with Benz hands free system?

I want to use my Bluetooth cell phone with the steering wheel and integrated speaker system in my E-Class. I don't understand why I have to buy the Motorola phone..there must be a way!
Old 02-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try eurocarphone.com, they setup my c-class with a Bluetooth adapter for my Razor phone and I can use the steering wheel controls and integrated hands-free system without the Motorola.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 204 Likes on 181 Posts
'07 GL320CDI, '10 CL550
See http://www.wireless4mb.com/btsolutions.aspx

Just realize that the bluetooth interface is the last piece of the puzzle. Use still requires all the other installation parts--there's nothing installed except the screen and the pushbuttons intially.