Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2006 | 11:11 AM

1985 380 SL 2001 SL 500 2007 E350 Sport 2008 T & C Ltd.
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
Seduction is something you have to learn on your own, not something you can get from a book. Just remember that it's a game and your opponent is equal if not more keen than you are.
Therein lies the problem young grasshoppers. Until you realize this dance is for real, none of you are even close.
Old 06-27-2006 | 12:30 PM

2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by crb49
Therein lies the problem young grasshoppers. Until you realize this dance is for real, none of you are even close.

If the guy just wants to get laid then whatever it is I'm doing works. Otherwise, why would there be so many women that want me to have them?

But, that's not what I'm after. Well, I do love the opportunity to turn a woman down (which usually makes them furious and want me that much more). But, what I really want is a good mother for my children. For me, more important than anything else is finding the best person to have a family with.
Old 06-27-2006 | 12:55 PM

2003 CL600
There are plenty other kinds of ****** out there too, you know. A good example would be all of the hippie chicks that I've met. I'm also fit, young, and... well.. actually I suppose I'm only somewhat single now for the first time in my life. But, I don't want to have sex with some bag of filth that will just as quickly go for the next $30k millionairre that comes along. Why would I want to have sex with someone who is that easy?

And I LOVE short hair on women more than anything else.
That bag of filth should be out your door in a cab when you are done, why are you waiting for her to dump you for the next guy?
Old 06-27-2006 | 01:39 PM

1985 380 SL 2001 SL 500 2007 E350 Sport 2008 T & C Ltd.
If the guy just wants to get laid then whatever it is I'm doing works. Otherwise, why would there be so many women that want me to have them?
I grew up in your neck of the woods and I KNOW what a lot of those women look like.

But, that's not what I'm after. Well, I do love the opportunity to turn a woman down (which usually makes them furious and want me that much more). But, what I really want is a good mother for my children. For me, more important than anything else is finding the best person to have a family with.
I detect a bit of young guy schizo. But that's ok, you're only 21 and better to play for a while than make the early commitment mistake. Take your time and don't be in such a rush. She'll find you when she's good an ready.

The equalizer is usually the fact that when you do find "the one" she'll probably have had a few exotics episodes not unlike yourself and then you'll have to deal with the fact that some other young stud has had your childeren's mother and called her a cab just like you and giggalo have done in the past. Karma is a wonderful thing.

You guys go ahead and have your fun. We all did. But just remember a little respect speaks volumes about who you really are.

BTW sage, while I'm at it, your job tag line doesn't say much about your own self image at this point in your life. You might want to rethink that one a bit...
Old 06-27-2006 | 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by giggalo
That bag of filth should be out your door in a cab when you are done, why are you waiting for her to dump you for the next guy?
I'm not talking about a relationship. I mean why would I want something that is just crawling up to me because I'm available? A woman that pitiful disgusts me.

Originally Posted by crb49
I detect a bit of young guy schizo. But that's ok, you're only 21 and better to play for a while than make the early commitment mistake. Take your time and don't be in such a rush. She'll find you when she's good an ready.

The equalizer is usually the fact that when you do find "the one" she'll probably have had a few exotics episodes not unlike yourself and then you'll have to deal with the fact that some other young stud has had your childeren's mother and called her a cab just like you and giggalo have done in the past. Karma is a wonderful thing.

You guys go ahead and have your fun. We all did. But just remember a little respect speaks volumes about who you really are.
My neck of the woods? There are some really gorgeous girls in Texas. Certainly not so much in Oklahoma, but I'm just here for about 40 days.

Well, yeah I'm certainly taking my time. I'm probably the pickiest guy I know. Last year, I went to a woman's school (~10,000 women, ~200 men) and only met three that I had any interest in at all. I am not going to lower myself for some less-than-ideal woman. There are a lot out there and I'm sure I'll eventually meet one that is actually worth my time.

Yeah, I do have my fun. Just this weekend I had the best lay of my life! But, it takes a lot for me to even be interested in a girl. Again, why would I want to lower myself to sleeping with some worthless piece of trash? I'm better than that.

BTW sage, while I'm at it, your job tag line doesn't say much about your own self image at this point in your life. You might want to rethink that one a bit...
heh you mean the "willing to make myself look stupid" comment? That's because I actually find it really amusing to do things like that. I'd love a job where I had to dress up in a giant chicken outfit and stand outside of a burger king and act crazy all day long... well, if they paid me decently I would. Oh yeah, and I don't have a job but have some mods I really want to do to my car before school starts again.
Old 06-27-2006 | 03:51 PM

2003 CL600
I'm not talking about a relationship. I mean why would I want something that is just crawling up to me because I'm available? A woman that pitiful disgusts me.
WHY?

Men throw ourselves at women all the time by asking them out to this and that. besides, if a woman decided to "throw" herself at you, its your perogative to say yes or no. I doubt that a straight man would say no to a 5'10 model with some double d's asking for a good time.
Old 06-27-2006 | 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
I doubt that a straight man would say no to a 5'10 model with some double d's asking for a good time.
haha. I would say no if that model got "the jack"
Old 06-28-2006 | 12:28 AM

WHY?

Men throw ourselves at women all the time by asking them out to this and that. besides, if a woman decided to "throw" herself at you, its your perogative to say yes or no. I doubt that a straight man would say no to a 5'10 model with some double d's asking for a good time.

No, I DONT throw myself at women. When one actually gets my interest I give her a chance to keep it and if she wastes that chance then she's off my radar. If a woman like you described threw herself at me, yes I would say no? Why? Because if she's that easy then she's not good enough for me. I have VERY high standards and have no problem turning down women if they don't live up to them completely. That's probably why I have so many interested in me. People always want what they can't have.
Old 06-28-2006 | 03:06 PM

2003 CL600
No, I DONT throw myself at women. When one actually gets my interest I give her a chance to keep it and if she wastes that chance then she's off my radar. If a woman like you described threw herself at me, yes I would say no? Why? Because if she's y can't have.
well if you put it that way

the hot pu$$y i been getting for 1/2 my life is garbage because they decided to give me some after a few drinks.

the pu$$y you been getting comes with a good personality

frankly, im not *** their personality or their brains. but hey, to eaches own. im into the T&A, and youre into personality. Anyone else want to chime in on this?
Old 06-28-2006 | 05:41 PM

05E55
They don't call it Thongmark for nothing!
Attached Thumbnails what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks-53.jpg  
Old 06-29-2006 | 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
If you need a car to attract women, then there are some other problems that need to be addressed first. Drive what you want, and be yourself...you'll be fine. The 'E' class may just make you look like a nice stable guy....chicks dig that!

btw........Ferrari's don't attract girls. Every time I come out of a store there are usually teenage boys and middle aged men staring at the car.
Old 06-29-2006 | 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
I've been to Oklahoma! Not to many non-corn fed in the mid west!
Old 07-03-2006 | 05:12 AM

the hot pu$$y i been getting for 1/2 my life is garbage because they decided to give me some after a few drinks.

frankly, im not *** their personality or their brains. but hey, to eaches own. im into the T&A, and youre into personality. Anyone else want to chime in on this?
nah, see to me a lay is a conquest. if she just spreads it for anything then what's the point? That's no different than spanking it or getting a toy.

Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I've been to Oklahoma! Not to many non-corn fed in the mid west!
You should see the little minx I've been doing for several hours the past few days. Yesterday it was 6 hours (not 6 hours straight of penetration, of course).

But, I'm actually a Texan stuck in Oklahoma until school resumes once again. Born in Oklahoman, I converted not too long ago
Old 07-03-2006 | 10:10 AM

2003 CL600
[QUOTE=b3d_sage]nah, see to me a lay is a conquest. if she just spreads it for anything then what's the point? That's no different than spanking it or getting a toy.

I dont think women walks up to any of us and just spreads it. i think there is a certain something something that you need to do in order to "conquer" them.
Old 07-07-2006 | 04:31 PM

i think ive seen this same question on every single car forum
Old 07-09-2006 | 02:02 PM

1992 400E
I drive a 94 E420.
tinted, lowered, nice wheels.
The ladies glance, they don't gawk.
I'm outstunned by the newer benzes
Old 07-10-2006 | 12:07 AM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
...............................But, I'm actually a Texan stuck in Oklahoma until school resumes once again. Born in Oklahoman, I converted not too long ago
sage, if you want a break from Oklahoma, there is a GTG in Centerville, TX on July 29th. Some of us are going to convoy from Dallas. Check the Events & Gatherings forum.
Old 07-10-2006 | 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by can drive 55
sage, if you want a break from Oklahoma, there is a GTG in Centerville, TX on July 29th. Some of us are going to convoy from Dallas. Check the Events & Gatherings forum.
Cool, I will have to consider that.... although I may be spending the day with my new gf.
Old 07-10-2006 | 06:47 PM

Did your new GF like your Mercedes?
Old 07-10-2006 | 06:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by tvo7
Did your new GF like your Mercedes?
It's purple, what do you think?
Old 07-10-2006 | 10:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
Cool, I will have to consider that.... although I may be spending the day with my new gf.
You could bring her.
Old 07-12-2006 | 04:17 PM

2002 CLK55 AMG, 2005 C240 4maitc
what a rediculous question/thread... Isn't it obvious?!!!

The most expensive one, lol.

Final thought:
....Mercedes shouldn’t be bought to attract attention, or to pick up girls, or anything "showboat" like that. They are perfection incarnated into metals and plastics and formed into a machine. The only reason anyone should buy a Mercedes is so that they can reap the benefits of, and purely enjoy, over a hundred years of German design and engineering by driving it.
If you need to own a Mercedes in order to talk to/meet the opposite sex, which model to get should not be the question you should be asking yourself :wink:
Old 07-12-2006 | 04:30 PM

2002 CLK55 AMG, 2005 C240 4maitc

Quite frankly, if their personality is in the gutter they could look like Venus the God of lust herself and i wouldn't be interested. A bad personality can turn evern the hottest minx into the ugliest tramp in an instant and an eceptional personality can make up for physical flaws very easily.

Don't get me wrong, if you look like a troll I don't care what's on the inside. I mean... i'll still be nice to you.... but thats about it, lol.

Consider yourself lucky if you are of the female gender and are seen with me on any level. If you are, it say's alot for you....

Jeeze, what happened to standards!

Personality is alot.
Old 07-13-2006 | 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by can drive 55
You could bring her.
maybe...not sure if her parents would let me take her on that long of a trip...
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:26 AM

2002 C32 AMG
I've gotten a lot of looks from people in general and the ladies. I drive a C32 AMG. Very nice car and I get a lot of props from people. Good luck with your hunt!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks