Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by BayAreaBMWFan
Hanging with the wrong crowd I guess. How come a BMW is seen as a mid-life crisis car while an MB is not?
I guess things are different in Sunny California...
well, pretty much any roadster is. Z, SLK, Boxster, etc.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
one of the guys at work told me a Corvette was a true "mid life" crisis car because you often would see older guys driving it.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:36 PM

What? So a Z4 gets more chicks than an E350? I bought the wrong brand. But if I was going to get a Bimmer with more chick appeal, shouldn't the 6 series be the best? Or maybe the M3?
Old 06-22-2006, 07:51 PM

2003 CL600
no you bought the right brand

Originally Posted by tvo7
What? So a Z4 gets more chicks than an E350? I bought the wrong brand. But if I was going to get a Bimmer with more chick appeal, shouldn't the 6 series be the best? Or maybe the M3?

I went the BMW route. I had an e36 and e46 M3 which were both showcars. An e39 M5 in Violet blue metallic that i ordered from BMW M Individual, and it remains the only one in the country in that color. 15 inch 8 piston brembos on that car. Got lots of looks from Kids driving civics and integras. Never did a hot blond pull up next to me and asked about my 15 inches or the $5000 headers.

A great man once said, "a ferrari is for someone who wants to be sombody, a lamborghini is for someone who is somebody." That was obviously before the avent of Mclaren F1, Koenigsegg CCR's and Pagani Zonda's. its sad if you really need a car to get a woman's attention. but if thats your perogative, go out and get yourself a Rolls Royce Phantom. Heres why:

1. you got a driver so you can get busy in the back safely.

2. its got 2 inch thick lambswool as floormats. So when you have that girl on her knees in the car, she wont need pads.

3. tha back section is big enough for any position you may want to put her in.

4. in fact, its so spacious back there, you can fit more than 1 girl.

last but not least, when youre done you can flip a switch and on comes sports center and you can call it a day.

the maybach is nice, but the phantom is spectacular.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by giggalo
A great man once said, "a ferrari is for someone who wants to be sombody, a lamborghini is for someone who is somebody."
funny, I thought Lamborghinis were more show-off-ish than Ferraris.

Anyhow, I would suggest a 171 SLK unless you can afford an SL. Or hell, get an old SL and clean it up like new inside and out, then put a decent sound system in it (no need to go with a $5,000 system, just one that sounds nice). But, you'll have to keep it in good shape and show it lots of love.

Of course, of absolute tope priority with any vert is that you get some NICE sunglasses that compliment the shape of your head and a haircut that looks good when the wind is blowing.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
funny, I thought Lamborghinis were more show-off-ish than Ferraris...
Bon Scott of AC/DC sang about Lamborghinis in the song "Sin City."

Ferraris are super cool, but Lamborghinis are cooler, IMHO. They look like spaceships on wheels.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by mick1
Ferraris are super cool, but Lamborghinis are cooler, IMHO. They look like spaceships on wheels.
exactly how I feel!

But, I'll probably get a Ferrari first... maybe an F430
Old 06-23-2006, 01:00 PM

2003 CL600
funny, I thought Lamborghinis were more show-off-ish than Ferraris.

well i dont know. that quote was from sinatra himself.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:26 PM

Rolls Royce Phantom: doesn't that make you look old? When I see a Rolls I think some 80 year old retired guy who living off his billions. SO giggalo, you never had a chick look at you while you were driving your beemers? MAybe it was because you didn't notice. I had one friend with an M# convertible who had the top down. 2 asian chicks came up and started talking to him and he got their numbers and you know what happneed next. Belive me, all asian chicks claim they are homey and conservative.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:32 PM

2003 CL600
Rolls Royce Phantom: doesn't that make you look old? When I see a Rolls I think some 80 year old retired guy who living off his billions. SO giggalo, you never had a chick look at you while you were driving your beemers? MAybe it was because you didn't notice. I had one friend with an M# convertible who had the top down. 2 asian chicks came up and started talking to him and he got their numbers and you know what happneed next. Belive me, all asian chicks claim they are homey and conservative.
ahh, that the beauty of the phantom. preception says that an 80 year billionaire should be in it. when you roll em tints down and show your young grill, them ho's take notice. a fine young buck ghostridin the phantom.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
haha. both the M# convertible and Rolls Royce Phantom are powered by a BMW engine
Old 06-23-2006, 09:04 PM

2003 CL600
asian girls are CLOSET ******. trust me, im Asian.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:06 PM

ahh, that the beauty of the phantom. preception says that an 80 year billionaire should be in it. when you roll em tints down and show your young grill, them ho's take notice. a fine young buck ghostridin the phantom.
to be honest, I'm not really interested in a woman who would spread her legs for a 22 year old guy in a Phantom showing off his "grill." I know that's some guys' thing, but it's definitely not me.

And that brings me to my next point- get a car that shows your personality! Sure, the purple C-class might not get all of the Hooters girls, but it will make the ones that I would like take notice. My car has class, but it's also a bit goofy and eccentric... especially when I drive around wearing a black jester hat. Damn I miss that hat (was slightly under the influence and traded it for a hug from a redhead).
Old 06-23-2006, 09:13 PM

b3d:When you say you don't want a girl who spreads their leg for any guy. Belive me, every girl does. They do "you know what" with every playboy guy out there when they are young. When they think its time to get married, they give you the I am a virgin speech. All girls are like this. Plus do you think any girl is going to admit they slept around when they were younger? NO every girl is going to say I am a virgin So the best time to get them is when they are young
Old 06-23-2006, 09:26 PM

b3d:When you say you don't want a girl who spreads their leg for any guy. Belive me, every girl does. They do "you know what" with every playboy guy out there when they are young. When they think its time to get married, they give you the I am a virgin speech. All girls are like this. Plus do you think any girl is going to admit they slept around when they were younger? NO every girl is going to say I am a virgin So the best time to get them is when they are young
No, you don't understand at all what I'm saying. I'm not saying I want to hook up with a girl who is a virgin, I'm saying I want to hook up with a girl who is attracted to a different kind of guy. I'm not interested in the dumb *****es that will flop on their backs for some shmuck with a grill and a Phantom. I want the kind of girl that will flop on her back for a classy but slightly crazy guy more like myself. There are plenty of girls that will go wild, but not with the kind of guy that gigalo is talking about.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Damn how did I miss this thread? Ok so I read 2 pages of it... the first and last, let me get it back on topic...

SL gets everyone wet, men and women, lol... we stare at them in envy, and girls just love it.

On another note, I have an ML55 that doesnt get really any looks till I open the doors at night and a girl sees the illuminated door sills. And if I get on the gas a little bit(for those females who like faster cars)

And I just picked up a white E500 sport with pano roof... I get looks from EVERYONE, girls, guys, animals even. Just gets soo much attention. Everyone checks it out, Im amazed how many people look at it and stare. I have had it a week and been approached twice by people asking me about it.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:44 PM

pimpin hard

cl65 http://www.jordanpedia.com
Old 06-26-2006, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by mnorwalk
um... what the heck does that website have to do with this thread
Old 06-26-2006, 03:30 PM

CLS-500, SL-500, BOXSTER-S
um... what the heck does that website have to do with this thread
Maybe it means you don't need a benz to get women.......Only those awesome pimpin air jordans.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:48 PM

2003 CL600
to be honest, I'm not really interested in a woman who would spread her legs for a 22 year old guy in a Phantom showing off his grill

thats what its all about in LA. i love girls that are easily impressed by meaningless things. because at the end of the night, its easier for them to comprehend what happened in the last 2 hours was also meaningless. to put this short and sweet, i love ******. Im young fit and single. definately not looking to get married just to have my wife get fat and cut her hair short.

Last edited by giggalo; 06-26-2006 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:21 PM

thats what its all about in LA. i love girls that are easily impressed by meaningless things. because at the end of the night, its easier for them to comprehend what happened in the last 2 hours was also meaningless. to put this short and sweet, i love ******. Im young fit and single. definately not looking to get married just to have my wife get fat and cut her hair short.
There are plenty other kinds of ****** out there too, you know. A good example would be all of the hippie chicks that I've met. I'm also fit, young, and... well.. actually I suppose I'm only somewhat single now for the first time in my life. But, I don't want to have sex with some bag of filth that will just as quickly go for the next $30k millionairre that comes along. Why would I want to have sex with someone who is that easy?

And I LOVE short hair on women more than anything else.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:43 AM

b3dsage:My opinion all girls are easy. They just lie about it. YOu know, they sleep around with a bunch of guys and then say they are virgins or they have been with only 1 guy in their life. A hot girl will sleep with a bunch of 6 foot tall playboys while ugly girl will sleep with any guy who wants her. But when time to get married, magically they are virgins
SO my opinion is girls are easy to cetain group of guys, what type of guy do you want to be.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:10 AM

b3dsage:My opinion all girls are easy. They just lie about it. YOu know, they sleep around with a bunch of guys and then say they are virgins or they have been with only 1 guy in their life. A hot girl will sleep with a bunch of 6 foot tall playboys while ugly girl will sleep with any guy who wants her. But when time to get married, magically they are virgins
SO my opinion is girls are easy to cetain group of guys, what type of guy do you want to be.

LOL buddy you have a lot to learn. Trust me, I have women pretty much figured out when it comes to getting whatever I want out of them. A lot of people would say that I am somewhat of a playboy. I used to think like you do, but it's way off. Things aren't nearly as black and white as you think they are.

And the ONLY group of guys that all girls are easy for is NOT the group of guys that you are thinking. Driving a CL65 and being a 6ft2 bodybuilder with a giant d*ck and all the bling in the world won't make most women seriously look your direction for a cheap wild ride. Then men that can truely have any woman are the masters of seduction. Any woman can be seduced by any man if he knows what he's doing. How do you think Heff got where he is?

I suspect your problem is that you see women as nothing more than pieces of meat. You'll never figure them out if that's how you view them.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:25 AM

c43
LOL buddy you have a lot to learn. Trust me, I have women pretty much figured out when it comes to getting whatever I want out of them. A lot of people would say that I am somewhat of a playboy. I used to think like you do, but it's way off. Things aren't nearly as black and white as you think they are.

And the ONLY group of guys that all girls are easy for is NOT the group of guys that you are thinking. Driving a CL65 and being a 6ft2 bodybuilder with a giant d*ck and all the bling in the world won't make most women seriously look your direction for a cheap wild ride. Then men that can truely have any woman are the masters of seduction. Any woman can be seduced by any man if he knows what he's doing. How do you think Heff got where he is?

I suspect your problem is that you see women as nothing more than pieces of meat. You'll never figure them out if that's how you view them.
that is a very october man sequence thing to say....
Old 06-27-2006, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ashkan's C280
that is a very october man sequence thing to say....
Seduction is something you have to learn on your own, not something you can get from a book. Just remember that it's a game and your opponent is equal if not more keen than you are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what is the best Mercedes to attract the chicks