Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

3-series convertible = gay???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 s500, 88 BMW 735i
Originally Posted by b3d_sage
Well, the parents paid for the BMW and I have to pay them back... so probably they are going to force me to sell the C320. However, you can be sure I'll do my best to keep it... owning a Benz and a Bimmer at 22 is just straight up baller status!
I agree!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'80 300CD , '81 240D , more..
Talking Wow , You Guys Are ROUGH

I'm reading this thinking back of all the goofy cars I've had over the years , like the '79 VW Convertible I bought off some lady , it's cheapo Burgundy paint job had faded to Purple but I naver had any troubles getting my girlfreinds to go out in it....

Or the VW Rabbit convertible I bought after my divorce , another supposed
" gay car " that I used whist going through that pahse ~ different girls every couple days , no one thought it was gay , Psycho-b*tch loved to have sex in it , top down , anytime we were out in the country and top up everywhere else....... I just tired of it and junked it .

I bought a '67 VW Beetle from some kid , it had various stickers on it , I left the window stickers as they reminded me of my hippie days years ago , one day my buddy mentioned gays have taken over rainbows as a symbol ~ OOPS there's one on the passenger side of my VW !

Really dude , if some girls think you're gay because of you r car , it's time to meet other girls or MOVE .

Old 05-30-2007, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 C320 (purple), 2002 BMW 540i
Originally Posted by vwnate1
I'm reading this thinking back of all the goofy cars I've had over the years , like the '79 VW Convertible I bought off some lady , it's cheapo Burgundy paint job had faded to Purple but I naver had any troubles getting my girlfreinds to go out in it....

Or the VW Rabbit convertible I bought after my divorce , another supposed
" gay car " that I used whist going through that pahse ~ different girls every couple days , no one thought it was gay , Psycho-b*tch loved to have sex in it , top down , anytime we were out in the country and top up everywhere else....... I just tired of it and junked it .

I bought a '67 VW Beetle from some kid , it had various stickers on it , I left the window stickers as they reminded me of my hippie days years ago , one day my buddy mentioned gays have taken over rainbows as a symbol ~ OOPS there's one on the passenger side of my VW !

Really dude , if some girls think you're gay because of you r car , it's time to meet other girls or MOVE .

ehh well it wasnt just a girl, it was most girls. Oh well, maybe it's just because I'm in college and dealing with stupid 19 year old girls.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Is b3d_Sage the same person as Azgunz?

Last edited by Yacht Master; 09-25-2011 at 06:39 PM.