Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

i had a great sales exsperence at mb chicago

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 08-10-2007, 12:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 S600
i had a great sales exsperence at mb chicago

Ran into a very professional salesman(ken montijo) at Mercedes Benz of Chicago. He was very straight forward about what he could and could not do. He had an excellent atitude, and made me feel like we we're very special. i told him this was not my first Mercedes, and he really seemed to want to make it as special for me as the first time. He made it a pleasurable experience, instead of a miserable experience. I have already referred two people who bought cars, and they feel the same way as i. I feel like i have friend in the at mb chicago and his name is ken montijo. He always seems to be at the dealership everytime we call or come by. I have read and replyed to some fake statements about him here and trust me it is far from true.if you dont belive me just stop in and see for your self THANKS FOR EVERYTHING KEN
Old 08-11-2007, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down sounds familiar

This sounds familiar, maybe you should delete this post