Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Fluid MotorUnion is proud to announce........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few
Fluid MotorUnion is proud to announce........

Fluid MotorUnion is proud to announce official sponsorship of MBWorld.org!

For those of you who don't know much about us we are a performance and tuning shop located in Plainfield, IL.

We specialize in BMW and Mercedes aside from pretty much everything Euro and Import. We are extremely happy that we made the decision to sponsor this forum as we plan on bringing you some of the top performing hardware and software especially since we are working with PowerChip!

Please stay posted for some parts coming extremely soon and tunes that I think truly will impress this community.

www.fluidmotorunion.com

Aside from what we will bring the Mercedes community we will also be bringing to the BMW community as well. Some of our parts are currently in production and tunes in extensive testing that really are outperforming the competitor in both Mercedes and BMW manufacturer's.

For those of you who haven't seen it we are pretty pumped to of been featured on the cover of this months "PerformanceBMW" Magazine as well as written in "BimmerMag" for the August issue for our S62 powered BMW 7 series:

Stay posted as well today since I will be posting a build thread for a custom 3.5inch stainless exhaust system we built for a 2006 S65 complete with a custom tune.

Thanks and I hope we can make a big impact in performance for the Mercedes community!