Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Had a question on a Price for a Sportline

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GX 470
Question Had a question on a Price for a Sportline

Hi there, I am looking at a 1993 190e Sportline. The car looks absolutely perfect in and out and has various upgrades such as a back up camera, hook ups for mp3 etc. Plus all new tires, brakes, services etc. Only thing is that it is a Salvage title. The seller showed me why, it was in an accident and the work it needed was a new front fender, both pass side doors repaired, and paint bumper and new head light. He even has pictures of the work done. Anyway, the mileage is 120k and it looks beautiful. This is going to be a christmas gift for my father and I want to know what I should expect to pay for it. Also, I know a salvage title ruins it for some people, but just because the car was more expensive to fix than to buy a new one, is that any reason to shy away? Thanks for any help.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 ML550, 2010 E350 4M, 1966 Corvette Convt C2
The damage you describe does not warrant a salvage title. Believe you are being mislead. Run, do not walk away from both the car and the seller!!