Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

HELP WANTED TO UPGRADE MY CLK430 CAB WITH FULL GENUINE AMG KIT, SUSPENSION, QUAD EXHA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 02:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLK430 Convertable
HELP WANTED TO UPGRADE MY CLK430 CAB WITH FULL GENUINE AMG KIT, SUSPENSION, QUAD EXHA

Can anyone tell my a good place to get some major work done on my 2001 CLK430 Cab? I would like to fit a full genuine AMG kit, suspension and quad exhaust, and maybe add the newer Sat Nav and Parktronic. May also change the wheels.
The car is in Spain, but I'll get it up to Germany or UK if required.
I have looked at so many newer W209's, but just can't grow to like the car. Mine is a mint blue Avantgarde with blue hood and only 52,000 Kms, so I think I'll spend the money on mine... Any help much appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Contact Steve at www.mbenznl.com he will be able to help you out in Europe, get your the parts and install them for you.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLK430 Convertable
Thanks, I'll do that...

Originally Posted by Godfather@ONE Autosport
Contact Steve at www.mbenznl.com he will be able to help you out in Europe, get your the parts and install them for you.