Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Horrible experience with usautoparts.net!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 w203
Horrible experience with usautoparts.net!!!!!!

I'm going to apologize in advance for venting on here.

Needed my front rotors replaced and decided I'd try to save some money instead of going to the dealer. Decided to purchase a set of Zimmerman coated front rotors from usautoparts.net.

http://www.usautoparts.net/catalog/?...94961778&Nty=1

Bad idea! Went to open the box and there was only one rotor. Look at the label to the box and it says quantity two. Called customer service to tell them my order was partially shipped and they gave me a three day spill saying they need to check with the warehouse. Come to find out, usautoparts.net is just a middle man. Didn't find this out til I spoke to the supervisor. They needed to contact their supplier to see if I'm full of BS.

Long story short, their ad online which stated set of two was incorrect. They said they couldn't eat the price for a mistype by their webmasters. (Btw, it took me talking to about ten different telephone sales reps to get to a supervisor. Horrible sales reps I must add. These guys don't even have any idea wtf they're selling!) So the supervisor offers me a 15% discount to complete my order. WoW, what a steal, NOT! Found a post just now that if you sign up for their email newsletters you can get 10% off right off the bat.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c36-amg-c...i-got-c43.html

Been ordering parts, books and misc stuff online for over ten years now and this was my first bad experience. Visited their website today to see if they had the rotors listed correctly and yes they do.

FYI: You still have the rotors listed wrong, f-in idiots! The ones you sent me ended up being cross drilled!!! Also, it was a good idea to take the feedback/comments area off your website. haha

p.s. I picked up my w203 front rotors from the dealer through wholesale sales for $120 a piece. Probably could've saved a max of $50 if I found the 10% off coupon first. Never doing that again!!!

Good luck with your online ordering guys. Thanks for reading! I feel much better!!! hahhahhaha

Bee
Old 08-09-2010, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600 r230, SL600 r129,, SL500 r230, ML320, C280 Sport, 190e 2.3 16V (2)
Paid with a credit card?

print the webpage showing a pair for the money, dispute the charge. You'll get your money back, or a second rotor.