Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

2005 e500 constant issues, at wits end- please help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
2005 e500 constant issues, at wits end- please help

Please assist me with some advice here. I have a 2005 e500 4matic that I had purchased brand new. The car now has about 22k miles on it. This piece of garbage has been to the dealerships in the area probably 20 times for issues ranging from the active seats never working correctly, cracked wheels, tires have been replaced 2 times already due to bad alignment from dealership, egr issues, to airmatic issues currently which the dealerships can not fix.

I have not even been able to drive this thing because of constant issues. Can anyone give me any type of advice/recourse for this piece of garbage? What can I do with this car? The dealership has told me to complain to mbusa to see if I can get some sort of recourse. I'm tired of this piece of *****. I have owned 3 w211 e55's and never had any issues.

Any advice is much appreciated.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe; 2011 GLK 350 w/ Premium 1, Multimedia & Sport Appearance; I LOVE IT!
Google Lemon Law Washington D.C.

There are numerous sites there; I don't want to appear as if I am shilling for any of them.

Good luck!