Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Rosner Mercedes in Fredericksburg, VA -- Great Experience!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
--
Thumbs up Rosner Mercedes in Fredericksburg, VA -- Great Experience!

I am the proud owner of a black 2010 C63, which I bought this weekend at Rosner Mercedes in Fredericksburg, VA. The entire Rosner staff was phenomenal in every respect. I live in Connecticut, so nearly everything was done over the phone, and they were always professional, knowledgeable, and reasonable to deal with throughout the process. Fred Shepard, Perez Richardson, James Carey, Sammy Harmoush -- they were all absolutely wonderful to deal with and fully committed to making sure I had a great experience. Steve was kind enough to give me a ride in from the train station. I highly recommend giving them a call -- just want to give credit where it's due for a great buying experience.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:42 PM

C63 AMG
I will be going to pick up the red 2010 c63 amg they have this weekend. How is your car specd out? Oh and COngrats!!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:57 AM

05 CLK500; 07 Volvo XC90
That is great because I had the opposite experience. A few months ago, I called and inquired on an E55 wagon. Salesman said he just washed it and it's still available. Told him I'd drive in the next morning to take a look. Came early the next morning and talked to a different salesman (my guy has not shown up yet) and this fella said the wagon was gone the week before. I told him my guy said he washed it yesterday. He shrugged and said sorry. I drove an 1 hour home with no car. The original salesman never called me back to apologize. Wasted 3 hrs
Old 01-16-2013, 01:35 PM

E320 Bluetec; C300 Fourmatic Sport
We have purchased two cars at Rosner MB of Fredericksburg. First, a '07 E320 Bluetec, has been phenomenal. Sale experience was top notch and service after the sale same thing. Second, a '11 C300 Fourmatic Sport, has been arguably every bit as good. Professional and attentive but not obnoxious sales person (Steve Smith) who is a gentleman and courteous. Service after sale also top shelf. And, dealership only about a two minute drive from home. It gets no better.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:56 PM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
W212 E63 AMG S Model
I purchased my E55 from them and let me just say the sales(woman) was not very intelligent at all. She tried to tell me that the keyless go only works on the front handles (in effort to cover up that the back handles don't work), and that you still need to hit the unlock button on the key to open the door. She also said the air vents in the back of the seats (for dynamic seats) were speakers. They sold the car to me with "VA Inspection" although when I brought it to MD I failed because of tint... the tint laws in MD and VA are exactly the same. They did give me free lifetime oil changes there, but I feel like there's some fine print behind that as well... we'll see when the time comes.