Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Scam! Socal owners, I need your help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 03:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cl63
Scam! Socal owners, I need your help!

Hi guys

About a year go,there was a new joined member with forum ID "alekramos" posted a thread in the classified section of a set of almost new CL63 wheel with tire for $1000.

https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...3-s65-s63.html

I strongly believe this was a stolen good from our warehouse by our ex-sales manager who got fired 2 month ago due to theft problems.

At the time he posted up this wheel in mbworld, he was using the same ID to set up accounts on rx7 forum, bmw forum to sell some other parts he stole from the warehouse. We have already filed the police report regards to other cases that we have solid evidences on and we are still digging and collect every piece of information on what we have lost.

So. please, if you are the one or you know who purchased this wheel from this seller. Please contact us at henry@ilovebodykits.com, we are not going to ask you to give us the wheel back but we will need your help to testify the identity of the seller. I hope you can understand where we stand, this is not a cheap product, our owner have purchased a new set of this wheel to give it back to the customer who left the wheel with us. Its close to 10k with tire.

We will attempt to compensate you for your assistance in this matter.!