Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Carbon Fiber Welcome

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissan 370z
Carbon Fiber Welcome

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce my self on the forums. I currently have been through a number of MB's and possibly seeking to get an e55 amg 03-up. I wanted to let anybody that was interested that my company carbonfiberelement.com offers custom carbon fiber wrapping for any make, model or year MB. We have currently expanded with the Nissan forums and are working with a few Porsche, BMW and other forums to help spread the word.

We can wrap any existing piece into real carbon fiber with clear coat. No sticker or vinyl material here. We offer color Kevlar, Carbon Fiber and Fiberglass.

We try to achieve the straightest and tightest weave possible. We do not half *** the quality of our service. Just like our customers, we seek good quality and pride.

We started our business due to bad quality wrapping that was on the market. We didn't want to pay OVER PRICED, bad quality work...hell...we didn't want low priced bad quality work either. We decided as a side business to open carbonfiberelement.com

Below are a few pictures of the work we have done thus far. Please feel free to PM or visit carbonfiberelement.com for more information.

370z Carbon Fiber Interior

370z Carbon Fiber Armrest

350z Engine Cover Color Kevlar