Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Exterior Paint...need some suggestions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2003 | 02:49 PM

Exterior Paint...need some suggestions

I'm highly considering to repaint my black C36 to a different color this summer.

If I decide to repaint my car, at most, I will like to avoid the basic colors, such as silver, white, black, gray and red.

My first thought is to paint it "british racing green". Yes, even though MBZ is made in Germany, I think British Racing Green will look nice on a C36.

Anyway, any suggestions with body colors is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Brembo
Old 05-21-2003 | 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
Some like chocolate, some like vanilla. I personally like rasberry.

For an MB car:

Brilliant Silver!!

Old 05-22-2003 | 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
brembo, are you going to keep your car for a very long time? The reason I am asking is because changing the color of an automobile causes the value to decrease pretty drastically on the resale end. If you are going to keep it, then change the color if you would like just be prepared to pay a lot of money because you have to paint in between all the jams and under the hood the in the engine compartment if you want to do it right. Sorry I can't offer an opinion on a color because I actually like all of the colors Mercedes has to offer. I also agree with karl that Brilliant Silver has to be my favorite as well.

Good luck on your decision and project. Post some pics. after, if and when you decide to paint your Benz...
Old 06-15-2003 | 10:45 AM

e320 2000
If you're considering Brittish Racing Green, why not just go with yellow-orange-red flames?:p