Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

E350 Wagon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E350 Wagon
E350 Wagon

I would love to find some wagon owners out there for general discussion. We don't even have a section on the forum!

here is a bit of hell i recently went through trying to outfit my new used wagon with rubber floor mats.

I thought by going to the dealer to order rubber mats and a cargo liner i would pay a bit more but get good quality and fit and save some time. As it turns out, i ended up making several trips back to the dealer only to spend more and order weathertech on line in the end. the original mats ordered from the dealer did not fit I believe because they were for the sedan and not the wagon. the second set did not fit because they did not realize i had a 4matic. we were going to try one last time but then the dealer told me that they were discontinued and unavailable. meanwhile, my cargo liner arrived. while i was fiddling around with the floor mats, my parts guy kindly took all my cargo out of the car, inserted the liner for me and threw away the packaging. unfortunately, i did not get a good look at everything and it was not till i got home that i realized that the liner may not have been exactly made for my particular year and model. I most likely would have been able to live with that however the design of the raised and flat indentations in the liner prevented me from sliding my boxes around. the result is that heavy cardboard boxes get stuck and either rip or buckle and break when trying to get them in and out of the car. my heavier plastic boxes used to carry catalogs also got stuck and I ended up tearing the skin off the end of my finger. needless to say, i returned it and my dealer was very nice to take it back. So, i have now ordered the weathertech and waiting for them to arrive. They ended up costing me quite a bit, about $320 total. will let everyone know how they are when they arrive. there was a weird disclaimer note regarding the cargo liner and removal of a triangular storage space cover leaving exposed carpeting, which i do not have in my car. so, we'll see.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
(SOLD) 05 E55 Estate. 11 Golf TDi
I found my Oem rubber mats from performance products, I think they have 4matic ones too. Im still looking for a good rear mat, let me know if you find one.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:36 AM

2013 E350 Wagon, prev 2005 ML 500 SE
wagon

Yes, I wish we had a dedicated E 350 wagon section too.

I'm getting close to ordering a new E 350 wagon.......
Old 03-08-2012, 11:45 AM

2007 E350 Wagon
Originally Posted by theunderlord
I found my Oem rubber mats from performance products, I think they have 4matic ones too. Im still looking for a good rear mat, let me know if you find one.

can you tell me which ones you ended up ordering? Are you happy with them? in my 4-runner i had the all weather style in the front and they wore through at the heel on the drivers side. they were really well made but a bit hard to clean. in the rear and cargo area i had the Husky with a diamond plate pattern. the edges of the cargo liner curled up but for the most part i was very happy with these. they lasted 14 years and are still good.

for the wagon, i opted for the digitalfit.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 AM

2007 E350 Wagon
Originally Posted by MinnBobber
Yes, I wish we had a dedicated E 350 wagon section too.

I'm getting close to ordering a new E 350 wagon.......
since the wagon's are a bit rarer, it would be useful to share info. the search function does not work that well on this site. "wagon" seems to bring up many irrelevant posts.

good luck with your search. other than my sunglass drawer issue, i am pretty pleased so far with my car. the seat fold down thing is a bit of a pain as well since you have to trick the car to get the front passenger seat to go back again. and, the side view mirrors seem a bit small to me as well. i am sure all cars have some sort of issue though. Ride is awesome.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by J-LA
can you tell me which ones you ended up ordering? Are you happy with them? in my 4-runner i had the all weather style in the front and they wore through at the heel on the drivers side. they were really well made but a bit hard to clean. in the rear and cargo area i had the Husky with a diamond plate pattern. the edges of the cargo liner curled up but for the most part i was very happy with these. they lasted 14 years and are still good.

for the wagon, i opted for the digitalfit.
Sure man, I got "Genuine Mercedes-Benz® All Season Floor Mats, Black 4PC, 211 Chassis" SKU# PM-8607 http://www.performanceproducts4benz.com/

they fit 100% perfect.... so much nicer than my carpeted ones.

In seattle.. carpeted floor mats are pretty much a waste of time!
Old 03-08-2012, 01:37 PM

2007 E350 Wagon
Originally Posted by theunderlord
Sure man, I got "Genuine Mercedes-Benz® All Season Floor Mats, Black 4PC, 211 Chassis" SKU# PM-8607 http://www.performanceproducts4benz.com/

they fit 100% perfect.... so much nicer than my carpeted ones.

In seattle.. carpeted floor mats are pretty much a waste of time!
well, i just looked at the performance website and there is not an option for the 2007 E350 4-matic wagon, only the 4-matic sedan which did not fit. i tried those already, ordered from the dealer. perhaps another year has the same specs and will work. does anyone know? may be a moot point now since i ordered the weathertech but might be useful if i need anything else.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:09 PM

Maybe they just never made rubber mats for 4-matic wagon, that seems strange.. but hey... we are talking about ze germans here.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:05 AM

2001 SL 500
I just bought a 2006 E350 Wagon and was looking to see if it comes with Navi and Wirless for Cell?
Old 09-30-2012, 05:57 PM

2007 E350 Wagon
Mine did but i have a 2007. they call it "MB Command" system. navi works great. you will need the interface for the bluetooth though which sits in the center console. I also have a steering column activated voice command system which works really well now with my iphone 4S. i can narrate emails through the car speaker system.

i do not like the ipod/iphone connector in the glove box because it is difficult to access - would have been better to have the cable coming out through the center console somewhere.