Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Silver Star Montreal Dealership

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver Star Montreal Dealership

We have all had our share of problems dealing with automobile dealerships, so when a dealership stands up and goes that extra mile, I think it is worth a mention. Earlier this year I purchased a used 1999 SL500 from this dealership in Montreal. This is a very large, and very nice looking dealership with a lot of selection both new and used, and from what I have been able to find, some of the best prices in Canada. My initial purchase of this car did not go smoothly. There were several things that i was not particularly happy about, which I am sure is something most of us can relate to. What was special, in my opinion is how the dealership handled the problems. Within a day of recieving my letter I got a call from Raphael Bettan, the used car manager. He immediately set about to resolve my problem, giving me several options to choose from. At the end of the day he had completely resolved all of the issues I had, to my complete satisfaction. We all face problems every day, they are a fact of life. What separates individuals and companies alike is how they choose to deal with these problems. I would give Raphael Bettan, and Silver Star Montreal full marks, and I would definitley buy from them again.
Steve Lawson

Silver Star 1-514-735-5501
Old 07-28-2003, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
We get a lot of snowbirds from Montreal here in South Florida, some birds don't fly, -- but drive MB cars.

They all complain about the service here and how great the service is in and around their nests of origin.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986 560SEL, 97 BMW 740iL
There is a BIG differences between buying a car and servicing a car. Two diffrerent departments. Let us know if the services is as good as Mr. Bettan.