Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes effect on toronto tow truck

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C300 - Manual
Mercedes effect on toronto tow truck

OK, I just drive a C300 so nothing so expensive or grand but just the other day I parked my car on the road at Dundas street west of Keele Street in Toronto. For those who don't know, cars need to be removed from the side of the road by 4pm sharp or tickets and towing will happen.

I park my car, fill up the meter till 4pm and go to my client meeting. At 4:45pm I jump up realizing what I just did. My client is telling me to sit down because the car has been already towed but at least ticketed. I run only to find the car still in it's spot, no ticket, no tow truck. Maybe the saw the manual transmission? Maybe they know that the car should be put on a flat bed? Either way, I jumped in, moved it off the road and thanked God.

My client was shocked and told me to go plan the lotto since today was my lucky day. I told him the tow truck was afraid once he seen the benz and the manual transmission and didn't want to get into any issues. Either way, I still own the same benz since the new $3 lotto ticket didn't work out at all.