Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

$50 Off Service - Forgot How I Got This

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 11:29 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 C230WZ SS Capri Blue/Ash
$50 Off Service - Forgot How I Got This

Hey Everyone,

For the past couple of years, when it came time to have my car serviced at my M-B dealership, I remember signing up on some Mercedes site, and, as a reward for signing up, within a few days, I'd get an e-mail from them with a printable "coupon" for "$50 off Service, with our thanks". Used to help with the bill nicely. Other times, I've had $75 off of service ones.

I know....I could probably go with an Indie shop which would cost less, and I wouldn't have to worry about any coupons. But I have a very good relationship with my M-B Service Advisor, and I've had nothing but the best service experiences with him.

The e-mail was titled "A Special Gift From Mercedes-Benz", and it would come from "service at mbdealerus dot com". I've done this quite a few times, but of course, now, for some reason, I can't figure out what website it was that I would sign on and would eventually get these coupons.

Does anyone know? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
cintoman