Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Newbie has questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c 300 4 matic
Smile Newbie has questions

Hello everyone:
I am new to this forum and I hope I am not being to bothersome. I am in the process of selling my 2009 C 300 4 matic and going with the 2014 C 250 Coupe. I finally located one that fits my specifications except for one thing: it has the factory stereo and not the Harmon Kardon system. This is really bothering me!
1. Can anyone tell me if it is even an option for the dealership to upgrade the system even just the speakers?
2. Also I was going to list my current auto at 23,500..negotiable. It is in excellent condition and only has 22k miles on it. Any thoughts?
3. I really like the coupe vs the 4 door,,,anyone have problems seeing out of the back windshield?
Thank you so much for your assistance.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
210 wagon
The upgrade would be very hard to do you would have to upgrade the comand, sound amp, speakers , and posable door panels due to speaker size. The radio doesn't sound any different between the Harmon and so called stock.