Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Sunnyvale Foreign Car Service??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2003 | 01:20 PM

99 ML 430
Unhappy Sunnyvale Foreign Car Service??

Hey guys,

I need to vent or something. I've been going to this place for 2+ yrs for my ML and the car has been perfect ever since.
I would like to know if anyone on else goes to this place to take their car in, Benz, Honda, Mazda etc.

I come to realize that when I bring my car in for a simple job it turns more then you expect. They find things that you simply don't ask for but they suggest they fix it. I've been hearing people saying this at local forums but I can't seem to understand why, my car's been in perfect shape till this. Is this a good or bad thing? I mean, yes if there is something I can't see and they they suggest they fit it, find. But everytime I go in for one thing it's another on top of it.

I recently had an oil leak and thought it would be a easy fix, gasket or something but it turns out to be major. Something about above the oil pan. I will get the receipt later today and post tomorrow.

The car been in the shop for 4 days. WTF. It's major $$$$

Local Forum:
http://forums.craigslist.org/?ID=3302233