Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

doing a marketing project for school, please help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 03:04 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doing a marketing project for school, please help

Hey guys,

I'm currently doing a marketing project for school right now, and my focus is gonna be based on internet advertising. Well, since i'm always lurking around in the automotive forums, i thought i might start here. I have a few questions, maybe some of you gurus might be able to help me out.

I see that there are many small businesses on this forum that advertise on these pages, ie. Horsepowerfreaks.com and such (sorry to the others i didn't list, i just happend to see this one first) and i was wondering....if i was to post a banner to advertise about my own (if i had one) company, who would i talk to to get info and pricings on how much the board charges to advertise on it? basically, i'm interested in how long the board would hold the advertisement for, and for how much they would charge? if anyone know where i could find this info, or who i could talk to...please advise.

PS. please note that i am not attempting to choke out info on how much everything cost and then create an ad for my own company, that is not what i'm intending to do, this is just a research project i have started for a school assignment. Thank you and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Gary
Old 02-10-2004, 01:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus GS 450h
I would contact the site administrator. Or contact a mod, they can help. I am sure they have set rates.