Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes 600 Pullman Still Has Plenty of Secrets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 01:45 PM
MBW Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes 600 Pullman Still Has Plenty of Secrets

The Mercedes 600 Pullman was far more than just a dictator's way of separating himself from the bourgeois.

Read the rest on the MBWorld homepage. >>
Old 12-08-2015, 08:09 PM

Received 169 Likes on 140 Posts
2005 S500 Designo
I want Mercedes to go insane again.

Enough with this nitpicky politically correct sensitive LED safety crap.

I want a car that eats dolphin. I want a car with more power than god. A car that would restart auschwitz if it felt so inclined. I want a car that takes all the technological safety and emissions/environmental developments of the past 50 years, and burns them in a bonfire with high sulfur diesel, and instead follows the old adage "there is no replacement for displacement". BIG leather seats, BIG engine, BIG suspension system, BIG tires, BIG wheels, BIG HVAC system, BIG windows, BIG trunk, BIG gas tank, BIG subframe, etc.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:16 PM

1989 Porsche 911 + Mercedes
Originally Posted by Fried Chicken
I want Mercedes to go insane again.

Enough with this nitpicky politically correct sensitive LED safety crap.

I want a car that eats dolphin. I want a car with more power than god. A car that would restart auschwitz if it felt so inclined. I want a car that takes all the technological safety and emissions/environmental developments of the past 50 years, and burns them in a bonfire with high sulfur diesel, and instead follows the old adage "there is no replacement for displacement". BIG leather seats, BIG engine, BIG suspension system, BIG tires, BIG wheels, BIG HVAC system, BIG windows, BIG trunk, BIG gas tank, BIG subframe, etc.
^This
Old 02-17-2021, 10:04 PM

2012 SLS Roadster

this is my 600 Pullman 4 door sunroof back 1985. I'm trying to find her again to purchase. I believe the VIN# is: 100.014-12-001663 0r 001665. Can someone point me to where i can research? Only has 14 numbers.

Thanks