Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Need Help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2016 | 10:10 AM

2016 GL 450
Need Help!!!

I purchased a brand new 2016 GL450 and got into an accident 20 days after I'd purchased it. I took my car to a dealer and it took 3 months to fix the damages as the parts were back-ordered per the dealer. When my car was finally ready for me to pick up, snow and ice fell off from the roof of the dealer and landed on the roof my car and damaged quarter panel. So the dealer spent another 2 months to fix the quarter panel at their costs. After I got my car back, wind noise was coming in from the sunroof where they had to take it out to replace the quarter panel. I had to drop off my car three times as I kept hearing wind noise even after dealer said they fixed it. I am still hearing wind noise coming in from the sunroof and also when I was driving over the bump, I hear cracking sound from sunroof as it was like the sunroof was lifted and slammed down on the roof. I am schedule to take my car back to the dealer today without any confidence that they will fix it right. Do I have any other options? I don't think it is fair for me to going back and forth to the dealer to fix the issue that they caused it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-25-2016 | 10:31 AM
Out Of Control!!
Veteran: Army

1999 E300TD
Squeaky wheels get the most grease-----if not live with it