Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes Fleet Program Details/Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 11:59 AM

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts
2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
Mercedes Fleet Program Details/Questions

I happen to work for a large company that is eligible for MB's Fleet program, but had a few questions. I understand how it works from the CONSUMER side, but was wondering how it works from the DEALER side. I'm trying to negotiate on a left-over '15 model (which, according to the fine print, should still be eligible for fleet pricing since it's technically "new").

My questions:
1) Does anyone know how much (if any) of the discount the dealer eats vs MBUSA? For example, I bought several Audis through their Supplier Discount program, which gave a flat 6% off MSRP. AoA picked up 4%, and the dealer ate the other 2%.
2) Can anyone familiar with the program from the dealer side comment on me trying to apply the discount to a leftover car? Possible? Unlikely?

Basically, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get pushback from this dealer who's already discounted a leftover '15. If MBUSA picks up the tab, I like my chances better.