Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Command systern have sound

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c300 mercedez benz 2008
Command systern have sound

Hello,
I use a c300 Mercedes Benz 2008 model and it was perfect until 2 days ago when the command system will not produce single sound. The telephone, radio and CD are okay but no sound. I was going through some MB forum when I noticed I wasn't alone in this 'no sound' and I also watched a demonstration of the use of fiber optic to probe the errors on an ML command system. How do I do this with a C300.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes w204 c220 2009
Originally Posted by jibrin idris
Hello,
I use a c300 Mercedes Benz 2008 model and it was perfect until 2 days ago when the command system will not produce single sound. The telephone, radio and CD are okay but no sound. I was going through some MB forum when I noticed I wasn't alone in this 'no sound' and I also watched a demonstration of the use of fiber optic to probe the errors on an ML command system. How do I do this with a C300.
hiya have you tried factory reset.if you hold down power button forabout 5secs it will go off and on again.if not take fuse out of fuse box and try that.had same issue on my comand,factory reset did the job.