Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.
View Poll Results: Does MB look at forums like this one
Yes they do!
19.23%
No they don't
23.08%
they should
57.69%
They shouldn't
0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think that Mercedes....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2002, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: Sitting behind thing freakin desk of mine. Dreaming I was playing my Taylors, and driving my Benz. Long Live The VRAA!!!!!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 Sports Coupe
Do you think that Mercedes....

Do you think Mercedes engineers ever go looking at Message boards like this one. It seems to me to be a great place to get peoples likes and dislikes relatively easy. If they don't they should and if they do they should listen more.
Old 04-05-2002, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 430
difficult to say....you have to understand that the people that frequent this board cannot be extrapolated to represent the majority of MB owners....if anything we are the small population of enthusiasts.....the majority of MB owners, i think, do not search the web for MB discussions sites.....so listening to our needs may not be the right marketing approach....

just my 2 cents
Old 04-05-2002, 03:13 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
I agree with Angel_Dust. This board represents a small percentage of the popluation. Also, if you read the posts here, it seems that people are more interested in HP and Touque than say MPG. Although I'm sure that these are important factors to MB, they probably are not #1 and #2 to the general population.
Old 04-05-2002, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 500 Sport
I am sure that they have much more "scientific" methods for compiling info on customers...that is why it is important to return the surveys they send out!....Did you get the one about track days???
Old 04-07-2002, 12:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
Of course MB gathers intelligence from the internet, including discussion groups.

Its FREE market research! That is followed by analysis and weight assignments re priorities & relevance.
Old 04-11-2002, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 mercedes clk coupe
I THINK THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY AFTER WE ARE THE ONES BUYING THE CAR FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BENZOS AND NOT IN SITE, THEY WILL STILL BUY THE CAR ANYHOW