Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Free power steering fluid & top hydraulic fluid - Orlando only.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 09:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 SLK-280
Free power steering fluid & top hydraulic fluid - Orlando only.

I bought a container of MB ($$) power steering fluid from ebay to top off my pump. Only need 1 or 2 oz. The size of this bottle is around 1 liter. Plenty of fluid left over to share and go around. If you need some, just ask. Local Orlando area only.

Also have about half a liter left over of the convertible top hydraulic fluid, genuine MB ($$) fluid. Need to top off your system and in the Orlando area, just ask. Be forewarned - getting that bolt off the top of that pump is 30 minutes of pure excitement and adventure mixed in with about 99% aggravation. Chances of dropping that small bolt into the wheel well area and losing it forever are good. Trying to get a small rather back there with the TORX bit is not easy if you have gorilla hands like me.

In any event, the containers are available to share with anyone in need. No shipping: SHARING. If you are in the local Orlando area drop an email.

faster response: mikepompura@yahoo.com

Not asking for anything in return. not even a can of beer. Just have 2 bottles of expensive MB fluid which I no longer have a use for and will share with anyone else in the Orlando area with a need.

The following users liked this post:
Mr. Toad (08-31-2018)